Mack Morrison - Return of the Mack appreciation, CLASSIC song!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
am i the only guy in here that did the exact opposite? the song was the shyt to me when i was a kid. now, i just bust out laughing especially at the crazy ad-libs he does. the o-o-o-o ad lib he does after he says "at the nasty things you done" is :dead: that song is classic in the unintentional comedy, negative type of way. that album cover of his is also :dead: motherfukker was rocking cowbells for earrings and was rooting snm boots.

Same here jack.

I thought it was another horrible mainstream attempt at reggae which was prevelant back then.

Same with Ini Kamoze RUINING his original classic.

Garbage version

Original

Last edited by a moderator:

NYC Rebel

Daps
so that's what that song was sampled from? i heard the song before and it's alright. nothing special though. didn't know it was that recent though. it sounded like it was something like 85 or 87 though.

Yeah...Chucki didn't get much fanfare back in the 80's outside of that song.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here jack.

I thought it was another horrible mainstream attempt at reggae which was prevelant back then.

Same with Ini Kamoze RUINING his original classic.

Garbage version
Ini Kamoze - Here Comes the hotstepper - YouTube

Original
Ini Kamoze - Stepping It Hotter This Year - YouTube

:laff: wasn't there a different video to that first hot stepper song you posted? might have confused that with something else.

smh @ him looking like a jeru da damaja that has been introduced to soap and water.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:laff: wasn't there a different video to that first hot stepper song you posted? might have confused that with something else.

smh @ him looking like a jeru da damaja that has been introduced to soap and water.

:deadrose:

I remember living in Flatbush and seeing Jeru ride past me on a 10 speed. :heh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W38r-ZEGVoY"]Ini Kamoze- Here comes the hotstepper - YouTube[/ame]

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
:russ:

Me and my homeboy was ahead of da game :win:

Bought the single in high school.. we used to BUMP that shyt hard leaving the parking lot after school or going to lunch

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
And then when a nikka get his couple's skate poppin and dis shyt came on. :wow:

KUT KLOSE-I LIKE - YouTube

But you still had dem same mufukkas in da middle safe zone dolo doin dat usher/smoove shyt. Old ass Devonte Swing lookin nikka eyein yo girl while you rollin past him. :wtb:

fukk you lookin at nikka. She's 12.
owQa4.png

You ain't even lyin', doe. I'll give props where they're due...

One time at da skatin' rank they was playin' this on the Slow Skate:

...and they had 4 old niccas backward skatin' in line with one hand on the shoulder of the nicca in front of them and snappin' on beat with the other hand. They was workin' they chit...

Last edited by a moderator: