Mack Morrison - Return of the Mack appreciation, CLASSIC song!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Old nikkas (at da time) used to go HAM at da skatin rink when dat shyt came on. Mufukkas start doin all kinds of moon walkin and fluid c rollin on dey custom skates n shyt. :heh:

:to:

Man.....I don't think niqqas get it when it comes to that skating music bruh.

Them niqqas used to be smooth as fukk on them four wheelers when it came to bouncy tunes like that.

Had niqqas who couldn't do it look at them like :obama: and a hint of jealousy wishing they could do the same.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:to:

Man.....I don't think niqqas get it when it comes to that skating music bruh.

Them niqqas used to be smooth as fukk on them four wheelers when it came to bouncy tunes like that.

Had niqqas who couldn't do it look at them like :obama: and a hint of jealousy wishing they could do the same.

And then when a nikka get his couple's skate poppin and dis shyt came on. :wow:

But you still had dem same mufukkas in da middle safe zone dolo doin dat usher/smoove shyt. Old ass Devonte Swing lookin nikka eyein yo girl while you rollin past him. :wtb:

fukk you lookin at nikka. She's 12.
owQa4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NYC Rebel

Daps

KUT KLOSE-I LIKE - YouTube

But you still had dem same mufukkas in da middle safe zone dolo doin dat usher/smoove shyt. Old ass Devonte Swing lookin nikka eyein yo girl while you rollin past him. :wtb:

owQa4.png

:ohmy:

:deadrose:

This shyt sounds like every weekend at the ol' Empire Skating Rink in my old hood.

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

KUT KLOSE-I LIKE - YouTube

owQa4.png

OHHHHHHH:ohlawd::to::wow: you just took me back with that Kut Klose

NYC Rebel

Daps
Never heard this song before, its smooth :ahh:
Man...you know how many cats ripped off Chucki Booker?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w]Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

:ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

manning2nicks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I cant tell you how much this song meant to my single life friends! This right here was on serious rotation while i was in the cab, headed to Lesouk, on the lower east side!:lawd:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, me and my homies clowned this song as a kid. But now this is my sh!t!

:dj2:

am i the only guy in here that did the exact opposite? the song was the shyt to me when i was a kid. now, i just bust out laughing especially at the crazy ad-libs he does. the o-o-o-o ad lib he does after he says "at the nasty things you done" is :dead: that song is classic in the unintentional comedy, negative type of way. that album cover of his is also :dead: motherfukker was rocking cowbells for earrings and was rooting snm boots.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL