MachineGames( Wolfenstein) working on Indiana Jones Game

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

That statement is right because I feel like Indiana Jones is a franchise that has a weak connection with the majority of gamers. I think most gamers are under 35, and I felt Indiana Jones was one of those franchises that leaned more towards people that are over 35. It also doesn't help the franchise had weak films after its trilogy, and there have been many decent clones

Honestly, I think the major issue with the franchise you can't really do much with it to explore its universe. It's most likely the reason why it's a weaker franchise because you pretty much can't do much to explore the universe, which pretty much killed its popularity among younger audiences.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That statement is right because I feel like Indiana Jones is a franchise that has a weak connection with the majority of gamers. I think most gamers are under 35, and I felt Indiana Jones was one of those franchises that leaned more towards people that are over 35. It also doesn't help the franchise had weak films after its trilogy, and there have been many decent clones

Honestly, I think the major issue with the franchise you can't really do much with it to explore its universe. It's most likely the reason why it's a weaker franchise because you pretty much can't do much to explore the universe, which pretty much killed its popularity among younger audiences.

Thats because the entire premise of the movie was just vehicle for Harrison Fords career outside of Star Wars. Once he stopped being popular in the 80’s (mid 90’s?) the franchise dwindled with him.

Indiana Jones is pretty much a new IP for anyone under 30 and its tied to two shytty movies

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thats because the entire premise of the movie was just vehicle for Harrison Fords career outside of Star Wars. Once he stopped being popular in the 80’s (mid 90’s?) the franchise dwindled with him.

Indiana Jones is pretty much a new IP for anyone under 30 and its tied to two shytty movies
Exactly, it's not a franchise like Star Wars that is allowed to have weak entries. The franchise imo is viewed more as a pioneer rather than a long-standing franchise. I view Indiana Jones as similar to older franchises like Sherlock Holmes and Phillip Marlowe series. Those were franchises that inspired many types of films that are similar but don't have the power to be a long-running franchise like James Bond, which was also a pioneer in it's respective genre.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Most gamers' "Indiana Jones" is Tomb Raider and Uncharted, even though the films inspired those games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Then it just isn't as good as Uncharted. I dunno.

I think this is just a passion project for Todd Howard.

I don't think longterm Indy is going to be xbox's adventurer.

Is Todd Howard the creative director on it or is he working for n elder scrolls?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is Todd Howard the creative director on it or is he working for n elder scrolls?
He's heavily involved from what I remember. He'll be an executive producer and he's a huge Indiana Jones fan. Also, Todd is going to be keeping a close eye on it to make sure it's a good game. I think the game should be at least good since it seems to be a passion project for him

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY