Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Are Cam’ron’s family members posting in here or something? :mjlol::mjlol:The Juelz’ing for him being washed, dried, and folded is incredible Lmaooo

well the main thing is that mase waited until he felt that cam was washed to finally drop a response track.

also, a lot of the stuff that the internet & commercial masses criticizes cam's diss for is stupid. who cares about the mixing?? its an underground diss that he threw together in a day. HIP-HOP IS ALL THE WAY DEAD. its not for the brothers anymore. its for the others.

even the battles are corny now. Im not even interested in a rap beef anymore unless its two underground or local/regional guys that stays away from social media.. the drake/meek situation ruined it on the mainstream level.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
well the main thing is that mase waited until he felt that cam was washed to finally drop a response track.

also, a lot of the stuff that the internet & commercial masses criticizes cam's diss for is stupid. who cares about the mixing?? its an underground diss that he threw together in a day. HIP-HOP IS ALL THE WAY DEAD. its not for the brothers anymore. its for the others.

even the battles are corny now. Im not even interested in a rap beef anymore unless its two underground or local/regional guys that stays away from social media.. the drake/meek situation ruined it on the mainstream level.

mase destroyed point blank period

cam had this face :sadcam: while listen to it

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Cam got cooked, grilled and roasted :russ:

Then he had the nerve to on TBC and say I never dissed Mase :mjlol:

And Charlamagne was swangin from his nuts the whole interview :scust:
Just like how nikkas swangin from Mase nuts up in this thread suddenly dikkriding cuz theyre still mad that Cam cooked their fav rappers on the mic. No one gave two fukks about Mase the first time he came back, then disappeared all that time, now all these nikkas been fans :stopitslime:
And if all these nikkas fans, then explain how he faded back into obscurity right after this diss:stopitslime:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Just like how nikkas swangin from Mase nuts up in this thread suddenly dikkriding cuz theyre still mad that Cam cooked their fav rappers on the mic. No one gave two fukks about Mase the first time he came back, then disappeared all that time, now all these nikkas been fans :stopitslime:
And if all these nikkas fans, then explain how he faded back into obscurity right after this diss:stopitslime:

lol. yea

mase disappeared into obscurity quick too.

his record wasn't even cold yet before he faded away, and none of these "fans" cared.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Still in rotation, don't think I've ever bumped a diss track this long without a few years off
MASE NEVER STOPPED WORKING

HE JUST STOPPED WORKING FOR FREE :biggapls:

10 YEARS OF HATE... THIS.... RAP RUSHMORE.... THE COSMIC KEV FREESTYLE... HIGH KEY YOU LOOK AT CAM VS MASE OVER THE LAST 15 YEARS, MASE HAS BEEN WAY MORE HIGH QUALITY AND CONSISTENT

THE LAST CAM PROJECT I FULLY fukkED WITH WAS KILLA SEASON. 13 YEARS AGO :sas1: :jbhmm:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
MASE NEVER STOPPED WORKING

HE JUST STOPPED WORKING FOR FREE :biggapls:

10 YEARS OF HATE... THIS.... RAP RUSHMORE.... THE COSMIC KEV FREESTYLE... HIGH KEY YOU LOOK AT CAM VS MASE OVER THE LAST 15 YEARS, MASE HAS BEEN WAY MORE HIGH QUALITY AND CONSISTENT

THE LAST CAM PROJECT I FULLY fukkED WITH WAS KILLA SEASON. 13 YEARS AGO :sas1: :jbhmm:

I have been on the internet since I was 11. There’s a website that documented my total disgust with Confessions of Fire.