Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
still say cam's diss was better.

mase dropped a diss full of ducktales for the masses.
cam dropped a diss full of facts for harlem.

plus the beat was harder and I prefer my underground diss tracks to be poorly mixed. real street chit. none of that prissy stuff.

:gucci::gucci:Was there a second Cam diss that i missed or something??? Cam sounded completely washed, the beat was terrible, and the only memorable line was something about dildos. On top of that, Cam got on IG basically conceding defeat and saying it was just a friendly battle and nothing else.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still crazy how Ma$e came outta nowhere, dusted Cam off, then disappeared again :lolbron:
I'm sorry, but with Mase backstory it is impossible for him to dust off anybody. He got ripped off by diddy, ran out of harlem and hid in atlanta, hustling scamming money from gullible old black people as a priest, only to try and make a comeback as a rapper and flop :francis: no matter how hot the verse is, there is really nothing he can say about anybody that compares to the L's he took and to the hypocrisy he displayed:manny:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
welp, grand opening grand closing, pastor/murda mase will be back 10 years later to drop more diss tracks :dead:

Mase made some nice songs in his career, but it's hard to respect him.

Loon said it the best about Mase. And that shyt was like what....15 years ago? :mjlol:

He just start cursing around 99 :dead:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
welp, grand opening grand closing, pastor/murda mase will be back 10 years later to drop more diss tracks :dead:

Loon said it the best about Mase. And that shyt was like what....15 years ago? :mjlol:

Loon in jail and when he was rapping he was sounding like his daddy aka Ma$e

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
still say cam's diss was better.

mase dropped a diss full of ducktales for the masses.
cam dropped a diss full of facts for harlem.

plus the beat was harder and I prefer my underground diss tracks to be poorly mixed. real street chit. none of that prissy stuff.

Cam is that you?

:mjlol: