Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:gucci::gucci:Was there a second Cam diss that i missed or something??? Cam sounded completely washed, the beat was terrible, and the only memorable line was something about dildos. On top of that, Cam got on IG basically conceding defeat and saying it was just a friendly battle and nothing else.

well for starters, this is more like the 3rd cam diss.

the real cam diss was "take em to church" back in '04, which mase didn't dare respond too.

if the dildos line is the only memorable one to you then theres nothing for us to argue about.

cam never conceded defeat. he conceded to public opinion, while implying that the general public was automatically gonna side with mase.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I'm sorry, but with Mase backstory it is impossible for him to dust off anybody. He got ripped off by diddy, ran out of harlem and hid in atlanta, hustling scamming money from gullible old black people as a priest, only to try and make a comeback as a rapper and flop :francis: no matter how hot the verse is, there is really nothing he can say about anybody that compares to the L's he took and to the hypocrisy he displayed:manny:

Oh ok bro. So basically if someone has taken Ls in the past, even if they knock someone out TODAY they didn’t win the fight...because they’ve lost too much in the past. Got it. Makes perfect sense

:shaq2::mjlol:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok bro. So basically if someone has taken Ls in the past, even if they knock someone out TODAY they didn’t win the fight...because they’ve lost too much in the past. Got it. Makes perfect sense

:shaq2::mjlol:
You can't tarnish somebodys reputation if nothing you accuse them of comes even close to the L's you took :yeshrug:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas

my thing is; if someone dropped a better diss track in the past, that you didn't top, then you still have to take the L.

even if you think mase won this round, are we supposed to act like "take em to church" never existed?

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
@Homeboy Runny-Ray I dig it. Only thing is Cam went at Ma$e at the time and Ma$e didn’t reply. Was he afraid or just simply not on that kinda time? Who knows. Would it have been different if Ma$e had replied at the time? Hard to say. Cam basically won a fight where the other person wasn’t swinging. Takes nothing from the potency of the diss..just saying.

This time around though...both dudes got their shyt off and there was a CLEAR winner so that’s how I look at it. And before someone uses the excuse that Cam had already said everything there was to say about Ma$e...Cam started it again so that’s not gonna fly.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
@Homeboy Runny-Ray I dig it. Only thing is Cam went at Ma$e at the time and Ma$e didn’t reply. Was he afraid or just simply not on that kinda time? Who knows. Would it have been different if Ma$e had replied at the time? Hard to say. Cam basically won a fight where the other person wasn’t swinging. Takes nothing from the potency of the diss..just saying.

This time around though...both dudes got their shyt off and there was a CLEAR winner so that’s how I look at it. And before someone uses the excuse that Cam had already said everything there was to say about Ma$e...Cam started it again so that’s not gonna fly.

so if he wasn't 'on that time', that means that cam's better disses don't exist?

btw, mase had an album out at the time.
and apparently he was making secret songs, but scared to put them out.
this is when he got sonned by jim jones on the radio and mase asked the listeners to pray for him.:laugh:
he also didn't want it when he became murda mase again on g-unit.

clearly, mase listened to the rest of that tape, saw that cam was on his last legs, then he suddenly decides to reply with "the oracle". i don't respect that.
and the oracle wasn't anything spectacular. people are just happy that mase clapped back. so many lines in that song that Camron or most other rappers would've been taken to task for, but mase got a huge pass.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
@Homeboy Runny-Ray

All of those Ls are real...but so is the one Cam took in this situation. And I like I said..I could see if Ma$e dropped this randomly. But we can’t use the excuse “he waited till Cam fell off” since Cam was the one who re-ignited the whole beef on The Program.

And Cam made the L worse for himself with that response that sounded like it was recorded on a Windows 95 headset :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
this battle wouldnt have seemed like there was a clear winner if cam chose a better beat and the mixing didnt suck, he was actually saying some shyt it was just delivered horribly

Sinister

Banned
Daps
my thing is; if someone dropped a better diss track in the past, that you didn't top, then you still have to take the L.

even if you think mase won this round, are we supposed to act like "take em to church" never existed?
Take em to church was trash though