Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Why ppl act like mase still wasn't dope? His g-unit run was classic.

I'll never cosign a preacher talking bout guns and hoes but mase never lost his skills
His run with G-Unit was classic? :stopitslime:

No it wasn’t, all I remember from that run was him sharing that big ass milkshake with 50 in the window shopper video

mae-sipping-milkshake.png

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts lmao. Bully keep fukking w/ the quiet nikka and the quiet nikka snap one day & snuff the Bully & lay him out cold :dead:

Lol, this is more like the Bully reminiscing 20 years after graduating high school about how much he used to always punk the quiet nikka and then the quiet nikka showing up to his house unannounced and knocking him out

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I told y'all Cam'ron was hurtin, Oracle is burnin that nikka soul that got Cam returning to his old Negro Shenanigans, dancing at rest stops playing wack ass snippets. Mase had the whole hip hop culture on fire everybody from Radio DJ's, Magazine writers, Emcees, Producers, A&R's, CEO's to Sports Casters was tweeting this shyt.

Cam knows he can't fukk with Betha on the Mic

Breh.....why I virtually think the same thing when I seen killa in that parking lot.....like you really dancing to ya own clap back snippet track cam, on video, c'mon man what're you doin out here:heh:

"Old negro shenanigans":dead:

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah, I'm seeing people put together the Tat line. He's talking about "Harlem World" not his actual name. Because basically:

Ma$e=Harlem World

mase17.gif

Named his Debut that and named his group that.

The_Movement_%28Harlem_World%29_album_cover.jpg

51nQ%2B1ONmRL._SY300_.jpg

(Cam's Harlem World Tat on his left arm)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finally listened. it aint close to ether. the only thing this diss has goin for it is that its direct and he talks about real shyt.

But he didn't talk about anything that makes Cam look bad.

He's very articulate :troll: But he basically put himself on a tee
71LbXCK3U4L._SY450_.jpg

and cam's gonna off that nikkas head. You could put an album together about Ma$e's dumb shaninagans. Im not saying the dude can't rap, Ma$e will always have bars and flow, but this wasn't harlem world ma$e. This is that off-brand revival Ma$e that we've seen time and time again. He aint Murda Ma$e, this aint Harlem World Ma$e.

the entire track is just
giphy.webp

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
if cam can take it higher than this i think we got one

always refreshing when these hollywood fukks get them ptsd flashbacks of their hungry days

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I think cam dropped that snippet to gauge the response and it wasn't really receptive ...beat was mehh...he started blocking people saying negative shyt probably back in the lab cooking up something else ‍♂️

\\//JohnnyCA$H\\//

Pillmatic
Daps
Reppin
in the murder capital where we murda for capital
I think cam dropped that snippet to gauge the response and it wasn't really receptive ...beat was mehh...he started blocking people saying negative shyt probably back in the lab cooking up something else ‍♂️

He need to do it over a old beat, something hard, as I said earlier I’m voting for 24 hours to live