Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This is just weird. Too much time has psssed for me to care
Nah son.....

Cam was bullying his boy Mase for decades trying to use his name off a come up, mentioning alleged murders n such like neither could get in trouble, is cam snitching......on top of that whats Cam beef with mase was it industry shyt the same shyt he did to juelz and others; or was he simply mad because Mase took his bag saw that he was a millionaire over and over and left that street shyt behind like a grown man should....This is the battle of a established nikka that left the life behind, vs a clown ass nikka acting like he 20 when he close to 50

Cam vs Mase in 2017 is interesting to me, as Im a Ny nikka as with my peers the same clash exist with the nikkas that still want to be on the block is bitter towards those that tried to change their ways....In this situation it simply was time for Mase to expose the bytch in Cam.....Cam got curtis'ed smh:heh:

SN: And Cam is my nikka:sadcam:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This is hip hop, nikkas going at each other, pause, its like rams battling

hqdefault.jpg

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Shyt got me revisiting Ma$e whole discography ... shyt is classic. :wow:

Cam shyt kinda pales in comparison. :manny:

"that's why I miss Ma$e" ... - Outsidaz, Kanye, Drake, etc....
What? Mase has one good album his second album is putrid and his comeback album was ass

Cam has at least 3 albums better than Mase best album

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
cam drop that shyt!! .. thought mase had this nikka this morning..i was calling cam corny

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Alot of ppl suprised Cam respondin this quick?? lmaooo im from da era that knows ppl who love this beef/diss tracks stuff is def Cam, Joe Budden(the old budden), Cassidy. Very few in the industry that is good at it n takes less then 3 days to respond.. Cam gonna bring heat just like some said he would.. Needs to drop it now tho smh