Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Harlem World was a cold ass commercial album. Never listened to anything else from him up until his G-Unit stint :manny:

I forgot the clown even signed to g unit :mjlol:

I never said he wasn’t nice but some of y’all takin the shyt way too far. I’m 100% positive nobody in this thread hypin this dude up has listened to a mase track, before this diss, in well over a decade

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah he was never a member of the official roster but he was heavily affiliated. He used to be with them everyday before he signed with Bad Boy
They were his managers. This is what I was tryna tell them nikkas. Ruff Ryders werent a label at first. It was a crew and a management team. When they got their feet on the ground for the actual label they came and scooped they people back up. Mase ended up retiring soon after.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I forgot the clown even signed to g unit :mjlol:

I never said he wasn’t nice but some of y’all takin the shyt way too far. I’m 100% positive nobody in this thread hypin this dude up has listened to a mase track, before this diss, in well over a decade
I listen to 10 years of hate like once a year.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I bet you have it marked on your calendar and have candles lit when you listen to it too huh...

Always one of you nikkas :mjlol:
I mean, you asked the question, and then got mad when you got an answer. That's the kind of nikka you are

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
They were his managers. This is what I was tryna tell them nikkas. Ruff Ryders werent a label at first. It was a crew and a management team. When they got their feet on the ground for the actual label they came and scooped they people back up. Mase ended up retiring soon after.
This is a fact. They been around since the 80s

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
People seem to forget the Stan Spit diss Cam had a while back...in terms of disrespectful shyt I'm sure he has a DAMN LOT MORE on a dude he grew up with and knew before the rap game. It's gonna be a hot summer :wow: :lupe:

*will conveniently forget this song/thread ever existed and continue stanning Cameron Giles regardless :blessed:*

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
:whew:
This means Cams gonna have to get real fukking vulgar and disrespectful in response:scusthov:
This beef got my face ugly as fukk already:scust::scusthov:
This nikka fukked his own sister. Impossible to come back from that. I wanna see this nikka Cam on Dr. Phil instead of in a recording booth. I want to here about his mental issues. Incest is :scust: