Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nah, b ... lol Ma$e one album alone made more waves than Cam's career ... Double Up was just a parting shot.
Made more waves definitely but it wasn’t better than SDE, Purple Haze or Come Home With Me

Mase discography is kinda trash lowkey. His talent level far exceeded his quality of output

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Mase has one good album his second album is putrid and his comeback album was ass

Cam has at least 3 albums better than Mase best album
cam aint got no album better den harlem world
i agree mase second album is trash
and his come back album was just meh
welcome back single was hard tho:wow:

wilburn burchette

got his ass
Daps
Reppin
Felladelphila
i been so busy with work today all i had seen was cams post on IG earlier skimmin through and obviously knew something was up but wasnt sure if it was a track or what. finally got to peep around 6 and holy shyt.

this is the most exciting shyt to happen in rap in YEARSSSSS. cam is top 5 for me but the music hasn't been of the caliber it was for a minute so i'm interested to see what happens here.

it's so easy to forget how dope mase is sometimes. few months back i was revisiting his g-unit days, plenty of fire. dude will never lose the flow.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Made more waves definitely but it wasn’t better than SDE, Purple Haze or Come Home With Me

Mase discography is kinda trash lowkey. His talent level far exceeded his quality of output

that's fair... but all told, Ma$e's splash was bigger. .. Ma$e's shyt comes on and folks are like :krs: :stylin:

Cam's shyt comes on and niccas are like:ld::manny::ehh:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Oh my wow
full