Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maae told Sway the Jayz beef started because
And oh yeah, let's not act like Mase ever fell off. He was eating all the verses I heard from him over the years. People just got sick of his antics of going to church ....coming with "clean raps"....acting demonic and going back to church. But he never really lost a step.

Remember what he did on the Commas song a few years back

That vintage rollie flow :ahh:...good in any era

Can't forget this one. Absolutely murdered it.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Diss is nice but let’s cut the bullshyt on the overrating of Mase now :mjlol:

Now Mase was so cold to everybody, some shyt you only hear on the internet. That nikka had one hot run and it was a rap after that, no one in real life ever cared about or mentioned this nikka again outside of Cam’s disses

I swear nikkas will dikk ride cats out of nowhere:russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Diss is nice but let’s cut the bullshyt on the overrating of Mase now :mjlol:

Now Mase was so cold to everybody, some shyt you only hear on the internet. That nikka had one hot run and it was a rap after that, no one in real life ever cared about or mentioned this nikka again outside of Cam’s disses

I swear nikkas will dikk ride cats out of nowhere:russ:

Harlem World was a cold ass commercial album. Never listened to anything else from him up until his G-Unit stint :manny:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
If you referring to mainstream success then I agree with you , but lyrically you're wildin ... cam rebuttal boutta be lethal
Man....dudes in here tripping if they dont think Cam can hang with Mase. Cams specialty is diss tracks. Better hope Mase didnt go all in with that one cuz Cam will keep going with disses :damn:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

And to think Mase had a lid on his fire the whole time.....
My boy Cam is undefeated tho

What if he gets the :jawalrus: knocked out of him and he begins to sound like Jay post ether :damn:
Cam needs to sit this one out go on vacation like when tru life gave him a eye jimmy....:banderas:

That boy whole aint just go at cam; that boy trying to shatter dipset, during a reunion when tensions are already high; he mapped out how much of a shady opportunist he was, even to his proteges Jimmy and Juelz.....This is more than a diss, Mase trying to fukk up that boy world up, we all know Cam is around the dips for a check at this point

Shyt will get interesting......I lived to see cam ate in a battle by mase too:wow: