Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Daps
I came up long before you did..you never even heard of Camron when he came out, little nygga. Sit down and stop crying. Mad because Mase destroyed him:laugh: $hit happens. Smarten up.
See now, this is why square ass nikkas like you just need to keep their mouth closed. Stop frontin in front of these folks like you know shyt. You don't know Harlem like that - I literally grew up with Bobby Robinson's and Baby J's kinfolk. You can hop off now before you expose yourself further.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Mase diss done shifted my whole day, I was lining up p*ssy left and right but gave that up to lurk forums once the diss dropped.......:whew:

Cam fukked up, while listening to the program even I said to myself, its 2017 and Mase is his boy, wtf does he continue to diss Mase for no reason......
:picard:

Its gonna be sad when Jimmy shifts on Cam once that album drop in a couple weeks.....I dont see Jimmy letting them The Program disses sliding.....Cam:ufdup:
Im sure Jim Jones gonna drop a Cam diss too, Jim loves attention too much to keep quiet in this beef lol

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:wow:

I'm a both a Cam and Mase fan...more so Cam...but we can't front on this. The thing is...you don't want to beef with someone that has known you since you were 10 and who can actually rap. That's a recipe for disaster. Like Jay said.....Dont make me expose you to those that don't know you.

Cam has been dissing Mase for so long I think he just got comfortable using him as a punchline.

Diplomat only mean that you ain’t from here
You had a run here but y’all nikkas is done here

Every time you talk of me you sound like one time
I fukk the King of rap bytch when I was unsign
And made the nikka Diddy sign me off of one line
Don’t blame for the past and I won’t blame you for the crash
Sent my nikka Huddy on a dummy mission and he crashed

:gucci:
wowwww

Damn, Cam, I thought more of you
But when I think about it, that's really all you do

Yo he was really sonning Cam

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
See now, this is why square ass nikkas like you just need to keep their mouth closed. Stop frontin in front of these folks like you know shyt. You don't know Harlem like that - I literally grew up with Bobby Robinson's and Baby J's kinfolk. You can hop off now before you expose yourself further.
Expose myself? I don't care where u grew up. You a little nygga. I'm from the Westside..when the entire coast was on the run until Biggie flipped things up for them. No snot nosed nygga who been listening to YouTube interviews go tell me shyt about Mase, Cam, Big L, or the game....lol. Cam was NOTHING when Mase was on top of the whole damn racket. Hopefully Bobby Robinson schooled u on that.