Westcoast
F@g Alert "I hurt feelings every single day=R=G"
Vnikle27_o.jpg

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... This shyt really personal when Mase brings up cams dead friend in the song.. This shyt probably hurt Cam feelings for real..

Benefited

Banned
Daps
75LHQFJ.gif

As a Nas Stan delegate I just wanna enter the function and dap my brothers in the Hov Stan delegation. This nikka Cam been a cornball for well over a decade now, hasn't made any decent music in ages, and all this makes me appreciate the fact that for all our differences in the past at least we rallied around SOLID, stand up legends. This dude was jealous of both our mans (pause) at one point, released various petty and pathetic disses/comments/interviews but look where he is now: getting ethered by a booty munching ex-pastor during Thanksgiving weekend.

:wow:

Carpet cape wearing, buck tooth having, jealous ass fukkboy who love the attention, Queens and Brooklyn run you nikkas ask Russell Simmons
:wow:

Worst part is when he became jealous of his own lil mans and protege who got hotter(Juelz),then his right hand who was never predicter to be bigger but did(jones).Thats really all you do Cam:scust:

How can anybody rally around such a jealous hateful nikka:martin:?He been getting alot of hype lately from hipsters and I guess he was feeling himself and ended up getting murdered by Cam. Wish Juelz would've murdered his punk ass when Cam was trying to hold him back and sabatogue him.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I need to know this. If he did that would be some fukk up shyt. Those kids worked hard for that.

Cam owns the Jelly Fam name. I dunno the deets but it’s shrewd move Isaiah been screaming that shyt out for years tho. Shyt seem foul to me that kid should be set comming outta Minnesota how the Hell does Cam own the shyt? Maybe he received a offer he couldn’t refuse cuz Isaiah did pop up with a new 20k tooth job so who knows how far this rabbit hole goes..