Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Expose myself? I don't care where u grew up. You a little nygga. I'm from the Westside..when the entire coast was on the run until Biggie flipped things up for them. No snot nosed nygga who been listening to YouTube interviews go tell me shyt about Mase, Cam, Big L, or the game....lol. Cam was NOTHING when Mase was on top of the whole damn racket. Hopefully Bobby Robinson schooled u on that.
Oh god stop talking about the West like you had anything to do with it. nikkas act like being born or raised in LA = you ghostwrote Doggystyle. You have been doing this for a minute, stop it

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let cam do his thing on his own for once

Always bringing people into it to defend him

Ya boy finally replied to the indictment music mixtape

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh god stop talking about the West like you had anything to do with it. nikkas act like being born or raised in LA = you ghostwrote Doggystyle. You have been doing this for a minute, stop it
Here's the thing...I came up when everyone was getting robbed for just rocking Lakers/Bulls/Kings jackets daily. You a little nygga hearing street stories on the Net negging like a little girl. U ain't G'd up. I'll go anywhere and no one's doing nothing. That's why I said go sit down and be quiet. You're a little nygga....damn. Always b1tching like a hoe on some silly shyt. Cam got his card pulled like never before and right now? It's on the record.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
For someone who doesn't know who Huddy is, can someone explain the Cam'ron and Huddy situation?
huddy 6 was a in the know Harlem cat, Hustla. rappers knew him, from all.states. he was cool with all dipset and harlem. he knew rappers athletes hustlas... did a rap with iverson

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mase been replying by himself for years

Cam always dissing his so called crew and then reuniting and bringing them into the beef shyt to cosign and cape for him

Real talk