Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed this shyt like crazy. Good to see he ain't miss a step. Seeing dudes like dmx who ain't touch a mic in awhile sound way off and out of breathe and just :flabbynsick: made me like this shyt even more. But not once am I sleepy on killa's disrespect and his comeback diss...

I just feel mase feels cam done said everythjng about him so what else is there to say besides maybe made up gay rumors? Lol

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

• [*]It took me about an hour. I went in the studio on Thanksgiving. I went to the parade with my family and I was like, “Nah I can’t.” I don’t know if it was Hello Kitty or Charlie Brown or one of them, I just said “Nah, he can’t do that.”

Somebody asked me about it at the parade and I was with my kids, but that’s New York for you. So I put them on a plane, sent them back home and then was like “Daddy’s gonna handle this.”

I let too much pass and I was gonna continue to let it pass but when somebody don’t stop— I had to just spank him one time.

It was really the point when Cam'ron said he had to kill me. I let a lot of things slide, but when you start getting to the body harm aspect of it, I can’t let that slide. That’s really all it’s about.

I know I’m lyrically better than a lot of people. It’s just when people would throw my name out there, I just didn’t feel like it was anything I needed to respond to.

real rappers :wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This Mase diss done shifted my whole day, I was lining up p*ssy left and right but gave that up to lurk forums once the diss dropped.......:whew:

Cam fukked up, while listening to the program even I said to myself, its 2017 and Mase is his boy, wtf does he continue to diss Mase for no reason......
:picard:

Its gonna be sad when Jimmy shifts on Cam once that album drop in a couple weeks.....I dont see Jimmy letting them The Program disses sliding.....Cam:ufdup:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
theres really nothing mase can drop now he set himself up by putting everything in one track...cams the type to pace himself in a beef and not put everything in one song so he can keep coming at you....mase a lightweight, the diss track wasnt even all that, people just more amped because mase hasnt rapped in a minute
Yeah it’s no need to continue talking to you.

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
:ooh:

The fukk this come from?

:whew:

I’m a Cam fan before I am a Mase fan and mos def I know Cam doesn’t have it in him to come back from this shyt. His best play is to take the Nicki Minaj approach and play it down and ignore the diss and then make a new Diplomats song with Juelz and Jim where he spits a few bars going back at him. If he makes a full song going back at Mase he will lose.

Cam got a Mase tattoo?

:mjlol: