Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the only thing that can be backed up with footage is rucker park video that everyone already knows about even more so than the "mase getting ran out of harlem" story

the biggest thing people walked away from this track reacting to was mase saying "cam fukked his sister" and theres no proof to back that up, nikkas dont give a fukk about "proof" as long as the song and diss is fire

all cam has to do is make a fire track and people will clown mase just as hard regardless of if they can go on youtube and see footage of whatever cams talking about, its not that deep youll see:mjlol:

And true life
And London
And cams pool
And Jim and Juelz slapping five with 50 during the 50 vs cam beef
And nikkas laughing with JR writers chain
Anything attached to Cams has a youtube video. Again I dont see what cam can say that hasn’t already

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
As someone from Harlem, the "jealous" narrative doesn't work imo. "Dipset" was huge in and outside of Harlem, "Harlem World" was not.
Who did Mase put in position to succeed? Where is Cardan?

Mase is funnystyle, it is what it is. Cam should have been stopped talking about Mase's ways though, he just didn't think Mase would clap back.

Diplomatic Immunity
Sales:700k

Harlem World
Sales: 4.2M

:mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
When did Ma$e record this record?
It took me about an hour. I went in the studio on Thanksgiving. I went to the parade with my family and I was like, “Nah I can’t.” I don’t know if it was Hello Kitty or Charlie Brown or one of them, I just said “Nah, he can’t do that.”

Somebody asked me about it at the parade and I was with my kids, but that’s New York for you. So I put them on a plane, sent them back home and then was like “Daddy’s gonna handle this.”

:dead:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
BonyTatteredAntelopegroundsquirrel-small.gif

giphy.gif