M$ takes its victory lap in the US Console race...Xbox 360 top selling console 32months in a row

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
btw, MS has outsold Sony for 32 MONTHS not weeks.

get your facts straight Sony stans...@liquid, @Kodie
I thought you hated when people only look @ U.S. sales numbers when it comes to things that are sold worldwide.

Why the change of heart all of a sudden?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Wow! Do Sony stans even know how to have a rational discussion? These are the real facts! Sony has lost huge market share from the PS2 gen, from defecto 1st to fighting for 2nd/3rd place. Sony has lost billions on the Ps3. MS has made money and gained market share. Sony was on the verge of bankruptcy. Not Microsoft, any way you slice it the 360 was a huge success! And no stannary or twisted logic can change that.

P.S. This is the strange thing? Why is nobody talking about games to console ratio? This is where the real money is made from, is licensing fees. That's usually why game companies take a loss on hardware in the 1st few years because they make it up in game sales. And guess who has the overwhelming lead on games to console sales this gen.! :jawalrus:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I thought you hated when people only look @ U.S. sales numbers when it comes to things that are sold worldwide.

Why the change of heart all of a sudden?

No change of heart breh. Just celebrating Xbox success in the good old USofA. Why does that make you mad friend?

If you want to make a Sony is the top in Japan thread, feel free friend. No need to act salty in an Xbox celebration thread.

Now lets get back to the fun...

What-Actually-Happens-at-Microsoft.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Wow! Do Sony stans even know how to have a rational discussion? These are the real facts! Sony has lost huge market share from the PS2 gen, from defecto 1st to fighting for 2nd/3rd place. Sony has lost billions on the Ps3. MS has made money and gained market share. Sony was on the verge of bankruptcy. Not Microsoft, any way you slice it the 360 was a huge success! And no stannary or twisted logic can change that.

nikkas are looking at Sony's inflated numbers and making claims that it is the best console, completely ignoring the fact that sony LOST BILLIONS this gen and barely staved off bankruptcy. MEanwhile M$ has MADE billions this gen and looks to continue the trend into the next console gen. The delusion is strong with the sony crowd friends.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You notice they all left the thread when they have lost the argument, and went to a flame bait thread. But next time this comes up they will spout the same shyt again, like this has not been discussed before, :dahell:lol Stans gotta hate em lol

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
No change of heart breh. Just celebrating Xbox success in the good old USofA. Why does that make you mad friend?

If you want to make a Sony is the top in Japan thread, feel free friend. No need to act salty in an Xbox celebration thread.

Now lets get back to the fun...

What-Actually-Happens-at-Microsoft.gif
I'm not mad, just pointing out your contradictions

WP8 doing bad in the U.S.? That's okay, it sold 20 phones in India!
XBOX 360 being outsold outside the U.S.? It's okay, I am AMERICAN and only care about what happens HERE!

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Do you all really care that much about sales? And if so, to what end? I can see caring about sales because you want, say MS, to keep putting out systems and games. But if you cared about that, why would you not care about worldwide sales?

When I hop online I'm not concerned with how many consoles were sold in East Jabib. The player base I'm associated with is priority. 360 damn near doubling PS3 in NA has created enormous online communities for popular games and has breathed a little life into not so popular titles, if not for a short while. (Red Faction: Guerilla :to:).

The less chance I have connecting to EU and Asian gamers the better.

Xbox :blessed:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I hop online I'm not concerned with how many consoles were sold in East Jabib. The player base I'm associated with is priority. 360 damn near doubling PS3 in NA has created enormous online communities for popular games and has breathed a little life into not so popular titles, if not for a short while. (Red Faction: Guerilla :to:).

:flabbynsick:

Kodie

Pro
Daps

I honestly haven't had an experience where I'm often getting paired with international player bases. There are a small number of games that I've played on multiple platforms and I haven't seen a big difference in terms of communities to be honest. But if it puts you at ease, I hear you.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Plus you also have to factor in Sony's mistake of launching at $600

The 360 had a crazy headstart and will still finish in 3rd when this console generation is over. Pretty bad when you start putting it all together.
Sony the only company to go undefeated in this console war shyt :banderas:

Four generations straight :wow: