M$ takes its victory lap in the US Console race...Xbox 360 top selling console 32months in a row

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
no not really....difference is I wasn't trying to brag about anything lol, and you wanted to talk about facts right? just wanted to correct you, they are not exactly even world wide...and you don't see me shytting on xbox, or making threads about any consoles, like the dude i initially replied to..I own both..but if you wanted to get factual.. ps3 80 mill / xbox 78 mill, pretty goddamn close, but it isn't exactly a very clear victory for xbox is it?

http://www.geekwire.com/2013/xbox-360-wii-ps3-won-console-generation/
First of all you got me confused with someone else because I never made a thread about who sold more. In all intents and purpose they have sold the same like I said, I hope you not going by vgchartz they are notoriously unreliable in their numbers. As I said Here in the U.S.A Xbox 360 is number one in games and sales by far!

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all you got me confused with someone else because I never made a thread about who sold more. In all intents and purpose they have sold the same like I said, I hope you not going by vgchartz they are notoriously unreliable in their numbers. As I said Here in the U.S.A Xbox 360 is number one in games and sales by far!
I never said you did...i said "like the dude I initially replied to"..see I don't even like talking to people on here because they don't read lol. Anyways, that was just the quickest link I got, everyone else has those same numbers from what I've seen tho.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I glad you wasted time repeating exactly what I said. We already know 360 sales poor in Japan. So what your point? Plus since when did Japan equal rest of the territory's? Obviously 360 sells well in other countries other than the U.S.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no not really....difference is I wasn't trying to brag about anything lol, and you wanted to talk about facts right? just wanted to correct you, they are not exactly even world wide...and you don't see me shytting on xbox, or making threads about any consoles, like the dude i initially replied to..I own both..but if you wanted to get factual.. ps3 80 mill / xbox 78 mill, pretty goddamn close, but it isn't exactly a very clear victory for xbox is it?

http://www.geekwire.com/2013/xbox-360-wii-ps3-won-console-generation/
:usure:
The data is muddied by Sony’s decision to combine PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 data for purposes of financial reporting in recent quarters, but the PS3 appears to have sold around 80 million units total, based on the data in our GeekWire spreadsheet.

And i don't know where they got that data from seeing how they had just posted this

And even in mid 2012 the Xbox was up by over 3m units

So you mean to tell me ps3 sold 17m units in less than year:usure:

Sounds like some funny business going on.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Lets also remember the 360 had a year headstart. So that means the PS3 has outsold the 360 every year since it launched.

But yea M$FT take your 3rd place victory lap.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Lets also remember the 360 had a year headstart. So that means the PS3 has outsold the 360 every year since it launched.

But yea M$FT take your 3rd place victory lap.
Plus you also have to factor in Sony's mistake of launching at $600

The 360 had a crazy headstart and will still finish in 3rd when this console generation is over. Pretty bad when you start putting it all together.