Lynching Postcards #NeverForget (GRAPHIC IMAGES)

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
My wife dragged me to church Sunday and they were basically saying that bad things happen to people and they will be rewarded in the afterlife. I sat there listening like :beli: But when I see pictures like this I can only hope that those people killed were able to find some peace in an afterlife and the people that did this to them are burning in the deepest parts of hell.

That church worships the image of the beast, the white Jesus . The one that says all people are the children of God, but the Bible says only the descendants of Israel are children of God. They are only people on the planet that were given HIS NAME. Stop going there breh it can get you and your family killed by the Most High. White people are the children of Esau, first home was Mount Seir before they migrated to Europe. His children are known as Edomites aka Edom aka Mount Seir. That is why they going to be killed by the hundreds of millions when Christ comes back. This is future prophecy on Edomites:

Ezekiel 35
3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.

4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.

8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.

9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Why is the LORD doing this? Because they have had perpetual hatred against us that is beyond comprehension because they are wicked. So they is why HE will....

Isaiah 14
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

So all these Edomites out in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South Africa, the Americas, etc. All these places that they took over with violence and was not there original land inheritance. They are going to be killed. Its going to be a genocide on Edomites. That is the good news that is in the gospel, they do not teach in these black churches because those pastors are agents. Those tax breaks keep their pockets fat and keep them in check to keep preaching lies.

Isaiah 14
1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

This is talking about the end of this current world and the beginning of the world to come when the real children of Israel will take back their land in the 2nd coming of Christ: This not talking about these fake Jew Edomites. Its talking about it is talking about the real descendants of Israel. It is well documented that they are evil and need to be exterminated and thats according to the Bible. Don't let your woman drag you anywhere. Women are clueless about the things of GOD unless a real man of God is teaching them. They will drag you to the places that give you lies and not the truth of the Bible.

The Bible is clear from Genesis to Revelation that GOD is only dealing with one set of the people: the children of Israel (Jacob). The only people inheriting the Kingdom of Heaven are the children of Israel. The Gentiles Paul writes about in the new testaments were children of Israel that did not keep the old covenant up until the time of Jesus Christ.. These people grew up outside of Israel because they left their homeland due to previous captivities especially the Greek captivity which is not taught because it exposes Edomites. You have to either have 1611 King James Bible or buy the Apocrypha separately to see how those Israelites became Gentiles, which meas heathen in the Books of Maccabees. They became Greek by cultures, religion and custom for hundreds of years before Christ was born. They took on Greek names, stopped circumcision, stop doing the law of Moses, not observing the Sabbath, Feast or New Moons and worshiping idols like the goddess Diana, Zeus, Ishtar, etc.. Don't let any of these Edomites tell you that the Gentiles in Paul's letters were referring to everybody on the planet. In his letters, Jews are the ones that kept the old covenant until Christ came, and the Gentiles are the ones that were not keeping the covenants and practicing heathen customs. So Paul had to address them both, because the Jews that kept the old covenant looked at the Gentile Israelites as long time sell outs for centuries. They were c00ns in their eyes, so they didn't trust them. Paul was basicially saying trust them because they are now grafted back to GOD the FATHER through faith in CHRIST.

The only thing the new covenant did was eliminate the sacrificial law. The Book of Daniel prophesies about how after the resurrection, Christ will confirm with the his people that HIS sacrifice on the cross has fulfilled the sacrificial law and they do not need to keep the sacrificial law since he has become the mediator for our sins with GOD the FATHER. THe reasons this was done was because the the children of Israel were no longer going to live in Israel for a long time and the sacrifices for sins can only be done in their land and by the Levitical priests, sons of Levi. They were going to be scattered into different lands across the earth as it is prophesied many times throughout the Bible.

Daniel 9
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Isaiah 45
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Only people getting everlasting salvation are the children of Israel. All other people are going to be under them. Remember this that Israel was a people before they ever owned land. They were called Israelites before they even inherited their land. Isaiah 14 says that the LORD will "bring them to their place", Meaning that they will not be there until the LORD comes back.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
looking at these pictures goes to show you how much of a sell out the hip hop artists truly are. the world has not changed that much for niggz to be making millions without doing something under the table. best believe every nikka in the states that is making millions and got fame got a white master behind him in the shadows.

Hip hop artists for the most part are worthless. They are nothing but false prophets telling our people to continue to live wickedly and bow down to the so-called white man aka Esau.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
pic5.gif

Young southern gentlemen pose with their kill.

pic7.gif

Minneapolis 1882

Dragged from his jail cell by an angry mob, accused rapist McManus was hanged from a leafless tree.

65.jpg

J+B-118_Georgia-lynching_1920s.jpg

Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg

The lynching of nineteen-year-old Elias Clayton, nineteen-year-old Elmer Jackson, and twenty-year-old Isaac McGhie. June 15, 1920, Duluth, Minnesota.

Ink inscription on reverse: "Three Negroes hanged to a pole, in streets of Duluth, Minn June (15 or 16) 1920 during a race riot."

98.jpg

The lynching of unidentified African American male, naked lower body, bloodied, bullet holes.
Circa 1910, location unknown.
Blood streams down the corpse of this African American. His shirt is torn, his knees are scraped, and his face and body are pockmarked with bullet holes.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Stuff used to be picnic fare. Sad. I remember first watching eyes on the prize and all that, I was the only black person in my class. My militant phase came with the quickness esp after a classmate from Louisiana never had a clue about any of this (and dated black dudes to boot, the ether).

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
My wife dragged me to church Sunday and they were basically saying that bad things happen to people and they will be rewarded in the afterlife. I sat there listening like :beli: But when I see pictures like this I can only hope that those people killed were able to find some peace in an afterlife and the people that did this to them are burning in the deepest parts of hell.
:to: The World is unfair the white race will never get the judgement they deserve