Lupita Nyong'o...motherland goddess

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry, but you cant be a dime with a haircut like morris chestnut in boyz in the hood :scusthov:

Morris-Chestnut-as-Ricky-from-Boyz-n-the-hood.jpg

but if yall like bald head chicks, you can have em'

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
Close but no cigar.....I originally hail from Tanzania...the true land of Swag-hili (no offence to your broke water downed version of the language in K land).
Mombasa/Coast people speak that correct Swahili but the rest of us mix ours with English and other tribal dialects.We even add some new words in there.
We can speak the correct kiswahili if we wanted to though.We just prefer our own non-grammatic mixed up version:blessed:
Hakuna noma lakini.Sisi sote mandugu:salute:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Mombasa/Coast people speak that correct Swahili but the rest of us mix ours with English and other tribal dialects.We even add some new words in there.
We can speak the correct kiswahili if we wanted to though.We just prefer our own non-grammatic mixed up version:blessed:
Hakuna noma lakini.Sisi sote mandugu:salute:

I know this is the case in fact it's a source constant banter/jokes between TZ & Kenyan folks when taking the mick out of each other.... & yea agreed

Hakuna Noma kabisa, kwasababu sanana tushaelewana kwanini luga ya Kiswahili ni tafauti katika nchi za Afrika Mashariki!