Lupita Nyong'o...motherland goddess

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I'm all for appreciating beautiful black women but I notice a trend . Whenever it's an average or slightly above average dark skin girl, the caping reaches very high levels. :skip:

When someone makes a thread about an above average light skin girl it's always "shes not all that" "elbows too pointy" "ive seen better at the mall":skip:
tumblr_mz9mk2YWeK1r3uy8do6_500.jpg

hnXLQAe.png

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm all for appreciating beautiful black women but I notice a trend . Whenever it's an average or slightly above average dark skin girl, the caping reaches very high levels. :skip:

When someone makes a thread about an above average light skin girl it's always "shes not all that" "elbows too pointy" "ive seen better at the mall":skip:

hnXLQAe.png

:manny: You know it's usually the reverse and there's a color hierarchy so I support it.

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's one thing to have a short hairstyle, but I can't cosign some of these cuts.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
So you support caping for mediocrity?
hnXLQAe.png

So do you agree with tommy sotomayor when he says "dark skin women are like the retarded children in the classroom"?

hnXLQAe.png

:comeon: I said I have no problem with caping for dark skin chicks over light skin chicks because we know it's the reverse most of the time outside of the coli. Tommy can suck a dikk.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

hnXLQAe.png

Aint nobody capping here white boy! It is not like she looking like Precious, and people are gassing her up.

Dark skinned women are very rare in Hollywood. And she is very beautiful even if she wasn't an actress or famous.