Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

Daps
Idk what more :skip: Lupe's hatred for Kendrick

everytime i hear lupe on kendrick it always reminds me of this.

lupe-fiasco-picks-favorite-rap-albums.jpg

some say hate is confused admiration.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ITT: Lupe says something that is pro Drake so The Coli will gnaw at his bones.
It’s not so much that…it’s the constant anti-Kendrick sentiment that warrants the criticism, it’s getting corny now. I would say Kendrick must have popped his woman but does boy even have women? Alright now I’m hating lol, lemme gtfoh, Lupe my guy forever…he gotta relax tho with the undying subtle Kendrick animosity, it’s not even mutual. I bet you Kendrick declined a feature or sumn, bet it

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Lupe is a smart man, I would need to hear more than a 13 second clip in order to understand exactly where he is coming from.
All this started because Dame tagged kendrick saying he should buy his half of reasonable doubt. Lupe tagged Drake and said he should buy it. People started calling Lupe out for saying an outsider should own it. Lupe then started that space asking who is kendrick to dictate who's part of the culture.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
All this started because Dame tagged kendrick saying he should buy his half of reasonable doubt. Lupe tagged Drake and said he should buy it. People started calling Lupe out for saying an outsider should own it. Lupe then started that space asking who is kendrick to dictate who's part of the culture.
Lupe is a bytch

Dame said who he wanted to sell it to and a Chicago dude jumped in

(I'm sure Dame don't care as long as long as je get the money but my point stands)

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I saw those instagram posts. That clip is only 13 seconds in the OP, I would like to hear what he said before and after that clip in order to get a stronger sense of what he was trying to convey.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I used to like lupe but he has feminine tendencies. . Just call kendrick out. He wanna beat around the bush like a bytch but not throw shots first. Mad cuz kendrick took his spot. I like lupe more but he did.

Square biz. Lets keep it a bean, Kendrick is a do-over of Ras Kass, Lupe, and Joe Budden. All them dudes tried to tap into the mainstream with the enlightening raps, but gritty detail and sadly failed miserably (In Lupe's case, a good thing at a bad time). Its all gravy to have sour grapes, we all can be our own worse hater but don't p*ssy foot with the hatred, by using Drake as bait. Be a man and get your Pastor Troy on.

Call out Kenny and see how far it goes. But I guarantee it that he's going to have Royce's problems barking up Kenny's tree.

And this is coming from a huge Lupe head.