Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, so I guess for a year, vanilla ice was the culture

By that logic
He was a part of the culture, he was doing Rap. When you’re that impactful you are a part/representative of the culture, talent aside.

Even tho I’m agreeing with the point, he 100% sounds like either a Kendrick hater or a Drake nut hugger, which is disgusting either way. Did he mention any of the preposterous things Drake said about Kendrick? I’m sure he didn’t. Disgusting, grown ups picking favorites, I’ll never be able to register it unless you have some dealings or a relationship with one side and that’s why you nut hugging 😆🤢

I noticed during Covid watching some of Lupe’s lives, even tho I genuinely think he’s the best lyricist ever and madd madd smart and knowledgeable… he’s someone I know I’d never chill with, just personality wise and how he acts…🤢, real corny ass nig, lol…and not in a good, nerd geeky way…just a cornball, kinda arrogant condescending type cat, not shocked he loves Drake

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Nikkas have really fully bought into capitalism, SCUST:scust:
and y’all wonder why Hiphop fell off :mjlol:

Being commercially succesful is cool,
but dictating the value of Black art and its culture
to its ability to sell opened it up for white ppl to buy the culture.

Control and drain the life out of it, since that’s how capitalism works.

Capitalism and exploitation have a symbiotic relationship.

And white ppl will damn near always have the overwhelming edge to buy and control it in that realm, since Black ppl don’t have the same financial power and discipline because of structural oppression and dysfunctional behavior.

Lupe dead wrong here.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nikkas have really fully bought into capitalism, SCUST:scust:
and y’all wonder why Hiphop fell off :mjlol:

Being commercially succesful is cool,
but dictating the value of Black art and its culture to its ability to sell opened it up for white ppl to buy the culture.

Control and drain the life out of it, since that’s how capitalism works.

Capitalism and exploitation have a symbiotic relationship and white ppl will damn near always have the overwhelming edge to buy and control it in that realm, since Black ppl don’t have the same financial power and discipline because of structural oppression and dysfunctional behavior.
all entertainment is capitalist. Yall just infer the conscious morally tinged stuff should be cheaper or free, ironically