Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
How the fukk you rate art to the hundredth decimal place? Didint they build the damn pyramids with with 3.14?

This isn’t about Lupe at all but you’re worse than the stans and the haters. Treating art like some sort of baseball batting average. Go be an accountant.

:russ:

I got a system judging a mixture of beat, content, rapping ability and how catchy it is. I go song by song with this system. Then I have to run thru it again in relation to the each song on the project.

Let me live.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Advice - Harness those thoughts and ideas, you never know what could happen.

Sorry, I really wanted to inspire you but I ended up sounding like a damn fortune cookie :snoop:

Stranger things have happened fam.

And I am a human fortune cookie so it's all good lol, I appreciate the encouragement.

:salute:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

I got a system judging a mixture of beat, content, rapping ability and how catchy it is. I go song by song with this system. Then I have to run thru it again in relation to the each song on the project..
:dahell:Are you a robot breh. Just feel the music like everyone else. Ain't no science to it.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
:dahell:Are you a robot breh. Just feel the music like everyone else. Ain't no science to it.

I do man..I just wanted to quantify what I was hearing and why I was hearing it...I got inspired by just seeing people hype shyt up just off of names...I go into a project and listen open minded and what it gets..it gets...

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I do man..I just wanted to quantify what I was hearing and why I was hearing it...I got inspired by just seeing people hype shyt up just off of names...I go into a project and listen open minded and what it gets..it gets...
Yea but if you're judging every album on catchy hooks and bpms then your formula is flawed. :ufdup:Hence why Cardi B is in your top albums.

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
How the fukk you rate art to the hundredth decimal place? Didint they build the damn pyramids with with 3.14?

This isn’t about Lupe at all but you’re worse than the stans and the haters. Treating art like some sort of baseball batting average. Go be an accountant.

itMcsy5.gif