Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No one has time for the tag-teaming that goes on in this section. Seriously. Another album The Booth sits and calls good when it really isn’t. Enjoy.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
837AFB8588.gif

Mural jr

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
That's the crazy part about the whole album, despite it's length, the album felt like it was building up. As if a boat was taking off on a journey. I wasn't expecting the album to be this good to be honest:manny:. I seen the album having like 24 tracks and my first thought was :whoa:"breh Lupe's the GOAT but 24 tracks:damn::shaq2::dahell:". Then I just said screw it and had a listening session. Such an incredible album brehs:lupe:

Lupe Back:banderas:

Well said......well said. If I really wanted to knit-pick (and there's not much to really knit pick over).....I would have wanted more DJ Dahi tracks. He had such a great chemistry with him on T&Y, I hope he gets more placements on Skulls.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She has zero interest in being educated. She just wants attention. Don't give it to her. Just ebenj the moment :blessed:
I am educated unlike you. I don’t need attention, I have it without trying. Lupe is washed up.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
No one has time for the tag-teaming that goes on in this section. Seriously. Another album The Booth sits and calls good when it really isn’t. Enjoy.
:what: I was so close to begging you for this terrible opinion. :wow:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what: I was so close to begging you for this terrible opinion. :wow:
It’s the truth though. Y’all tag-team up and down and play favorites. It’s cool. That’s how every damn forum is. This hive mindset gotta go.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me this isn't as good as T&Y but that was a hard album to surpass so I'm not mad about it. This is still a very solid album tho no doubt.

I'm glad he pushed up the date. If tha Carter v does come out the 21st as well lord have mercy that's gon be a glorious day for me :blessed:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Album is incredibly dope.....IMO on par with Tetsuo....might even exceed it with more listens. To keep the energy throughout the entire length is impressive. I can't think of an artist that can pull that off. No filler here. Well done.

breh I was just about to say how he can have multiple tracks over 5 mins and none of them have any wasted parts in them. You see a lot of rappers who have long tracks & you worry it's gonna have some waste in it but not Fiasco :wow::banderas:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Finna pull up at all surrounding Aquariums and Red Lobsters blasting Down :banderas:

Fish is my friends and the whales is my homies
Octopus is my people
The shrimps dey all on me
Da sharks is my nikkas
the dolphins is wit us
The crabs is my comrades
The sea horse be holdin us down
Jellyfish dey just be rollin around
Lobsters is cool
they are not food
They part of da creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

And dat mean they DOWN :blessed: