Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Album is incredibly dope.....IMO on par with Tetsuo....might even exceed it with more listens. To keep the energy throughout the entire length is impressive. I can't think of an artist that can pull that off. No filler here. Well done.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
"I'm just trying to restore sanity, Sigmund Freud boy, Leroy to your Vanity"

Bruce-Leroy-and-Vanity-Denise-Matthews.jpg

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Look at you trying be seen. All miserable. Ain't nobody worried about you.
Gone somewhere.
:camby:
You’re the miserable one. I don’t have to try to be seen. I’m seen without trying hard unlike your peasant HOE ass.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Album is incredibly dope.....IMO on par with Tetsuo....might even exceed it with more listens. To keep the energy throughout the entire length is impressive. I can't think of an artist that can pull that off. No filler here. Well done.

That's the crazy part about the whole album, despite it's length, the album felt like it was building up. As if a boat was taking off on a journey. I wasn't expecting the album to be this good to be honest:manny:. I seen the album having like 24 tracks and my first thought was :whoa:"breh Lupe's the GOAT but 24 tracks:damn::shaq2::dahell:". Then I just said screw it and had a listening session. Such an incredible album brehs:lupe:

Lupe Back:banderas: