Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Breh's........................brehs.................I'm currently on "WavFiles"........................dog...............wtf............
............wait............for real though..............I feel like I floated to fukkin paradise just now. My spirit literally floated to an alternate universe. This one fukkin track just elevated lupe to GOAT status. And I've never even been a huge fan of dude like that. I Always respected his pen game but felt he was capable of much more. And this is the level I always hoped he would achieve. This might be the best track I've heard this decade. In any genre.

This shyt got me STUCK right now:wow:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Breh's........................brehs.................I'm currently on "WavFiles"........................dog...............wtf............
............wait............for real though..............I feel like I floated to fukkin paradise just now. My spirit literally floated to an alternate universe. This one fukkin track just elevated lupe to GOAT status. And I've never even been a huge fan of dude like that. I Always respected his pen game but felt he was capable of much more. And this is the level I always hoped he would achieve. This might be the best track I've heard this decade. In any genre.

This shyt got me STUCK right now:wow:
:dead:

You're not wrong tho. :ahh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull out game strong like the Waco Kid:wow:

Gene-Wilder.gif

Both ways seem wrong like nobody in China is good at ping pong
Seam wrong, that's evidence they shouldn't be passing their jeans on