Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Bought it twice :manny:

And that's cool but you are providing links for nikkas who likely won't buy it once lol.

Just sucks to see after being in awful label situation the majority of his career that his first release, which obviously will not too charts, is this clumsy. Especially when it's seemingly like it will be him at his most free.

Oh well enjoy the album. See y'all next Friday :manny:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
im not feeling so many nicki jean feat msking me worried of too many sappy songs

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You nikkas couldn't wait 10 fukking days to support a nikka dropping his first independent project?

fukk man....:snoop:

And right after explaining he wants the best for his fans, some idiot just tweeted at Lupe that he's listening to the leak right now smh.
Internet is savages breh

Lupe learned this in the spring/summer of 2006.

Once it’s out there it’s out there guys :manny:

The most we could do is support the album heavily. Got my preorder ready and will cop the physical, maybe my first ever vinyl in the future as well

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
And that's cool but you are providing links for nikkas who likely won't buy it once lol.

Just sucks to see after being in awful label situation the majority of his career that his first release, which obviously will not too charts, is this clumsy. Especially when it's seemingly like it will be him at his most free.

Oh well enjoy the album. See y'all next Friday :manny:
He should release it via streaming these nikkaz sill buy it's good if that make you feel better. You will fukk with it its smoove so far. Lol I know how you is with waiting but it's really dope bro

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
sorry lupe ill stream this plenty when it drops but bout to eat

skipping to Mural Jr

that beat :ohhh: