Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Was confused about that line as well :mjlol:
:gucci:

:wow:

I didn't know wtf he was talking about with this bar
:wow: neither did I. I spent a good 20-30 min one day trying to figure it out. I chalked it up to one of those bars that I would stumble across the meaning one day
tenor.gif

Look away now if you don't wanna see the beating of a dead horse.

I hope to God this is some sort of inside joke, otherwise, I don't know what's more concerning: the fact that in the process of indoctrination y'all have been stripped of all your mental faculties where you're incapable of interpreting the most basic shyt, or after coming to the realization of what he's saying isn't one of the worst lines in existence. I commented earlier in the thread that shyt was "the type of line you'd make up to satirize his shyt - not an actual line he did himself."

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tenor.gif

I hope to God this is some sort of inside joke, otherwise, I don't know what's more concerning: the fact that in the process of indoctrination y'all have been stripped of all your mental faculties where you're incapable of interpreting the most basic shyt, or after coming to the realization of what he's saying isn't one of the worst lines in existence. I commented earlier in the thread that shyt was "the type of line you'd make up to satirize his shyt - not an actual line he did himself."
Embrace the brilliance breh don’t fight it :wow::troll:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
tenor.gif

I dunno you confuse me more than Lupe :yeshrug: