Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
I thought critics would learn from their mistake with Tetsuo and Youth but nah they still out here shrugging off classics :gucci:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What’s sad is people are gonna see reviews like that and just not check for it I’m taking about casuals sure but still this kinda stuff hurts word of mouth

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has any of the fellow artists mentioned the album? There is 0 buzz from what I've seen but I'm not heavy on social media.

At the least Wav files, Jonyah and Alan forever these are great pieces of music and deserve to be acknowledged.
:manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Has any of the fellow artists mentioned the album? There is 0 buzz from what I've seen but I'm not heavy on social media.

At the least Wav files, Jonyah and Alan forever these are great pieces of music and deserve to be acknowledged.
Chance the Rapper

Dboy41

All Star
Daps

The industry is based on dikk riding. Since Lupe isnt popular and he really doesnt have industry friends like that.