Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

10:31

Superstar
Daps
shyt like this is what I'm talking about. The delusional has to stop. You dudes are on an island that is so far separated from reality it's sad. Sad but funny at the same time.

Sir,

I can drop my top 50 right now and Ghost is ahead of Lu overall. Please don’t use my opinion as your reasoning behind why you don’t like Lupe or think his fans are extreme

I’ll gladly start a top 50 thread and you can provide yours.

As it pertains to my claim, I stand by what I said, if the two were to jump on a record in 2018 Ghost couldn’t keep up. I’ve listened to all his projects and his most recent work isn’t impressive by his own standards

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Sir,

I can drop my top 50 right now and Ghost is ahead of Lu overall. Please don’t use my opinion as your reasoning behind why you don’t like Lupe or think his fans are extreme

I’ll gladly start a top 50 thread and you can provide yours.

As it pertains to my claim, I stand by what I said, if the two were to jump on a record in 2018 Ghost couldn’t keep up. I’ve listened to all his projects and his most recent work isn’t impressive by his own standards

The fact you even comparing Ghost to Lupe makes you and the others in here doing it look silly. Lupe is not at his level. When you dudes do shyt like that it doesn't help your argument that Lupe is any good.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Ghost has a great flow, voice, storytelling, and effortless flow. hes a godly MC

Yeah, now he'd probs get washed but overall we can't discredit his body of work which is amazing.

That’s exactly what I just said!

Nothing but love and respect for Ghost

The fact you even comparing Ghost to Lupe makes you and the others in here doing it look silly. Lupe is not at his level. When you dudes do shyt like that it doesn't help your argument that Lupe is any good.

Bro you good?

That wasn’t me that compared them, I actually responded to your thread...

You scaring me right now, usually your on point. Old boy said this album would be viewed as the SC of its time

You and him went back and forth

I commented with my .2 in your thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That’s exactly what I just said!

Nothing but love and respect for Ghost

Bro you good?

That wasn’t me that compared them, I actually responded to your thread...

You scaring me right now, usually your on point. Old boy said this album would be viewed as the SC of its time

You and him went back and forth

I commented with my .2 in your thread
:salute:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
ok yall arent trolling. this did get released and its HEAT
QONVIyz.gif