Lupe Fiasco and Royce Da 5'9" announce podcast 'THE LUPE AND ROYCE SHOW'

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I dig this show a lot. Lupe's and Royce's chemistry seems natural and theyre never boring or flat when it comes to the subject at hand.

But...

I need that white guy to bounce. Royce and Lupe would be going in on subject smoothly and naturally, and then this fukking dork starts talking and would take me right out of it.

And dude never heard of The Five Heartbeats. You can say you never seen it, but never even heard of it? And youre part of a podcast with two blackety black rappers? What the actual fukk does he even bring into this podcast? He sounds like he won a contest so he could sit with them for a show. fukk outta here...
I like that Royce and Lupe will shyt on him at times.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dig this show a lot. Lupe's and Royce's chemistry seems natural and theyre never boring or flat when it comes to the subject at hand.

But...

I need that white guy to bounce. Royce and Lupe would be going in on subject smoothly and naturally, and then this fukking dork starts talking and would take me right out of it.

And dude never heard of The Five Heartbeats. You can say you never seen it, but never even heard of it? And youre part of a podcast with two blackety black rappers? What the actual fukk does he even bring into this podcast? He sounds like he won a contest so he could sit with them for a show. fukk outta here...
I think they add these white people to these black/hip hop podcasts to coddle the white listeners, so they feel like they're "down" too. It makes sense business wise, even if the content suffers somewhat

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think they add these white people to these black/hip hop podcasts to coddle the white listeners, so they feel like they're "down" too. It makes sense business wise, even if the content suffers somewhat

That white dude KILLS any kind of vibe that Lupe and Royce will have. Its either him not understanding basic shyt or grinding the show to dead stop when he opens his mouth. If you absolutely need a white guy, there's plenty out there with some natural cool that could play middle man between Lupe and Royce. This current dude ain't it

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Trying to get through this 1st episode but Lupe on one with this Blake take.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Lowkey they bring on some awesome guests. Have been pretty impressed with all of them

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That white dude KILLS any kind of vibe that Lupe and Royce will have. Its either him not understanding basic shyt or grinding the show to dead stop when he opens his mouth. If you absolutely need a white guy, there's plenty out there with some natural cool that could play middle man between Lupe and Royce. This current dude ain't it
True. He seems like one of them white people who would be broke and fukked up out here if he wasn't white, lol, like a real C- student type of dude, not bright at all. I think he's okay tho because these type of shows need a whipping boy, makes it fun, Lupe is always going at him crazy. :laugh:

"Everything bagels are amazing" Lupe

"Let me see what brand of Everything bagels you have"

":hhh:, I aint showing you shyt white man, foh" Lupe

Lupe be letting the cracker/cac's fly on that shyt