Lupe Fiasco and Royce Da 5'9" announce podcast 'THE LUPE AND ROYCE SHOW'

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Neither make you pay a sub to listen to podcast. Y’all dudes come in saying stupid shyt ASAP
I listened on Google podcasts. This podcast is owned by a cac media company and t h them putting a cac on the podcast was a dead giveaway. Lupe and Royce should not have their voices muted. I cant believe they agreed to this bullshyt podcast they dont own and have no freedom. p*ssy ass nikkas :stopitslime:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I listened on Google podcasts. This podcast is owned by a cac media company and t h them putting a cac on the podcast was a dead giveaway. Lupe and Royce should not have their voices muted. I cant believe they agreed to this bullshyt podcast they dont own and have no freedom. p*ssy ass nikkas :stopitslime:
lol idk bro. How you know they don’t own it tho. But I agree idk why they feel they need a random white boy in there lol

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The random cac is on there because that's what "Say What? Media" wanted, that's the cac owned company that owns the podcast.
You sure they don’t own say what media? It was recently started it up if I’m not mistaken. Like started right around the time the pod was announced. I think I remember in this thread saying it

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure they don’t own say what media? It was recently started it up if I’m not mistaken. Like started right around the time the pod was announced. I think I remember in this thread saying it
Yeah Lupe and Royce were on IG Live talking about starting it specifically for the podcast with the intentions to grow it to include other pods if the show is successful.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
That music conversation was great and felt insightful with them adding their personal experience to it as well

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It’s nothing really to me own tho. Royce & Lupe can make another pod the same day they leave this company. I don’t podcast ownership that big of deal like say music. If a company gonna pay u and take all the financial risks let them and just collect the bread

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Lupe police brutality commentary is dangerous and borderline c00nery. “I’m trying to win”? Comparing what street dudes do to sanctioned publicly paid servants of the community. Comparing what police officers do in third world countries? Dudes a fukking clown and I’m glad Royce checked that dumb idiot with his respectability talk