@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
That's not very nice, Gucci Balboa. It takes a lot of courage to put a real pic up and I'm sure you know it since you did so yourself.

3d5d479f1bdd575f7e7890c71a0a2737.jpg
Snitched :smugfavre:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Gotta love it:

breh negs me saying "you thupid"
I neg him back calling him an internet thug

breh says I'm an ugly transsexual
I make fun of his profile pic

General conclusion: I'm racist, although I'm black.
If your emotions are easily hurt, try not baiting in the first place
:wow:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Gotta love it:

breh negs me saying "you thupid"
I neg him back calling him an internet thug

breh says I'm an ugly transsexual
I make fun of his profile pic

General conclusion: I'm racist, although I'm black.
If your emotions are easily hurt, try not baiting in the first place
:wow:
Except you called one poster a thug, which from non blacks is usually used in a racially derogatory sense, then you likened me to a chimp, which once again, by non blacks is used in a racially derogatory sense. This thread was created because people were suspicious of you being a racist cum colored fukkwit, but your chimp post pretty much confirmed it. Your time here is pretty limited :ufdup: Bye whitey :umad:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
E' o que as pessoas diziam porque eu tinha cabelo natural e eles enfiavam lapis no meu cabelo, so pra tirar onda com a minha cara.

Verdade, mas tem muita gente parda no Brasil. Eu concordo que pode haver 'colorismo' e preferencia a mulatos, mas pra falar a verdade eu nunca percebi isso quando eu morava la.
:yeshrug:

Mas eu concordo que negros latinos nao tem tanto orgulho de ser negro.
Your portuguese is great! How long you been living there? :blessed:

Yeah, and anybody can fake family member comments on profile pictures dating 2012 too. :upsetfavre:

I lived near São Paulo for about six months a few years ago. You can learn quick when few people speak English (I was in the countryside--small industrial town).

Luna

All Star
Daps
Except you called one poster a thug, which from non blacks is usually used in a racially derogatory sense, then you likened me to a chimp, which once again, by non blacks is used in a racially derogatory sense. This thread was created because people were suspicious of you being a racist cum colored fukkwit, but your chimp post pretty much confirmed it. Your time here is pretty limited :ufdup: Bye whitey :umad:

You're really squinting your eyes to read between the lines. I wonder how much offense you take just by interacting in the real world with people of different races/backgrounds.
I'm black and racism affects me the same way, but acknowledging that means you'd have to drop the non sense accusations and there will be no more witch hunt. That would be boring, right?

Luna

All Star
Daps
I lived near São Paulo for about six months a few years ago. You can learn quick when few people speak English (I was in the countryside--small industrial town).

Oh, wow. That's impressive :leon: