@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
It is bad. Brazil is very racist. Especially now, I guess with social justice movements currently trending there. I'm saying it's not a trend for mixed black people to claim "mixed" and flaunt it. It never occurred to me as a child that a black person was more attractive or desired because of that. I just saw them as black and no one told me otherwise.
You admit that racism is bad in Brazil, yet at the same time saying that colorism doesn't exist over there.

Do you not realize how little sense that makes :mindblown:

Luna

All Star
Daps
You admit that racism is bad in Brazil, yet at the same time saying that colorism doesn't exist over there.

Do you not realize how little sense that makes :mindblown:

Colorism =/= racism. It's mainly an issue among black folks. Whitey doesn't care if you're mixed with Irish. :skip:

CN793

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol @ me being a troll account. People who disagree with you are trolls? lol I guess

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Naw, I said dark skin can never be the beauty standard in a society that mostly celebrates european beauty. I also mentioned how I grew up unaffected by colorism as I'm from Brazil. Not my fault he skipped reading comprehension.

Brazil got a damn caste system centered around colorism the fukk you talking bout :mjlol:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Brazil got a damn caste system centered around colorism the fukk you talking bout :mjlol:

Never heard of that light skin vs dark skin / black vs mixed bullshyt until I moved to America. :manny: I could be wrong as Brazil is a continental country, but I lived in the urban South Eastern region.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I LIKE THE EXPOSALS

I LIKE THE fukkERY

tumblr_nxvftibN3T1tbcweeo1_400.gif

I LIKE THIS WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLD!!!!!