@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

Luna

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

DuckTales_(Main_title).jpg

Like you'd all know being born and raised there lol
Also, I lived among suburban non-black brazilians so that colorism shyt never affected me (not saying it occurs among black brazilians either). Keep thinking the rest of the world is like the US
:manny:
but believe what you want

Daps
Also, I lived among suburban non-black brazilians so that colorism shyt never affected me (not saying it occurs among black brazilians either). Keep thinking the rest of the world is like the US
Can you say this in portuguese? "I left my dog at my aunts house. She's taking care of my dog for the weekend and I can't wait to see my dog again on manday. Yesterday I brought a sweater for about 20 dollars."

Luna

All Star
Daps
Can you say this in portuguese? "I left my dog at my aunts house. She's taking care of my dog for the weekend and I can't wait to see my dog again on manday. Yesterday I brought a sweater for about 20 dollars."

eu deixei o meu cachorro com a minha tia. ela ta cuidando dele durante o fim de semana. quero que segunda feira chegue logo pra eu poder ver ele de novo. ontem eu comprei um casaco de la por vinte dolares.

I dont have accents on my keyboard though :manny:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
1) I have a Brazilian homie and used to talk to a Brazilian girl. Both of whom are Black and actually lived in Brazil. And they both would talk about how bad it is over there for Black :usure:

2) You don't have to live in Brazil to know how bad it is for Blacks over there. It's well documented :comeon:

Long story short

Ufbr5ej.gif

Luna

All Star
Daps
1) I have a Brazilian homie and used to talk to a Brazilian girl. Both of whom are Black and actually lived in Brazil. And they both would talk about how bad it is over there for Black :usure:

2) You don't have to live in Brazil to know how bad it is for Blacks over there. It's well documented :comeon:

Long story short

Ufbr5ej.gif

It is bad. Brazil is very racist. Especially now, I guess with social justice movements currently trending there. I'm saying it's not a trend for mixed black people to claim "mixed" and flaunt it. It never occurred to me as a child that a black person was more attractive or desired because of that. I just saw them as black and no one told me otherwise.