Luke Skywalker / Mark Hamil is Not Feeling The New Star Wars

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could easily turn it down. There's more hustles than movies....dude had enough money to turn down voicing the Joker in a couple video games, which at this point is far more lucrative than his movie career.

Fred.
Voicing is nice but he needed the star wars exposure again

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
IDK how people are saying ALL of his comments (there is a lot of them in that video) are being taken out of context. It is pretty evident he is unhappy (that's putting it mildly) with not only the direction they've taken his character but also the franchise.
TFA is nothing but a reboot of the original trilogy with heavy leaning towards feminism :yeshrug:

Boyega deserved better then being a bumbling house nikka.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can post more posts and articles like this if you want :yeshrug:. And personally I know a lot of friends that I used to argue about how trash the movie was that rewatched it and were like " yeah you might have been right:mjcry:". Yes you can. And even so you can step out on a little bit of a limb. Dont just make a damn near carbon copy :heh:. This is film making. At some point creativity should be expected. The movie was so predictable I couldnt fully enjoy the other good parts. Whole time i was just :hhh: at the lack of ambition. Id rather watch a moon shot that had a 50 on rotten tomatoes than a vanilla safe movie with no ambition. Thats just me tho:yeshrug:
any loser can post an article these days. who cares?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
IDK how people are saying ALL of his comments (there is a lot of them in that video) are being taken out of context. It is pretty evident he is unhappy (that's putting it mildly) with not only the direction they've taken his character but also the franchise.
TFA is nothing but a reboot of the original trilogy with heavy leaning towards feminism :yeshrug:

Boyega deserved better then being a bumbling house nikka.
Man that shyt pissed me off. Especially after they advertised him holding a lightsaber. Then you watch the movie and he's fukking flailing around like an idiot getting his ass kicked by lame ass storm troopers and running round like jar jar binks...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Huge SW fan but TFA is the laziest film in the franchise, shyt was absurd and the excuse they used (reintroducing SW to new generations) was absolute bullshyt because the OG SW is like the ONE movie from the 70's that has truly stood the test of time and is still relevant.

They just caved to all the complaints people had about the prequels "not feeling like the OG" and said "ok I guess y'all want the same".

I fully expect Episodes 8/9 to be more unique, but TFA is a bullshyt conjob.

And always, fukk critics don't even mention them on a HipHop board :scust:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Huge SW fan but TFA is the laziest film in the franchise, shyt was absurd and the excuse they used (reintroducing SW to new generations) was absolute bullshyt because the OG SW is like the ONE movie from the 70's that has truly stood the test of time and is still relevant.

They just caved to all the complaints people had about the prequels "not feeling like the OG" and said "ok I guess y'all want the same".

I fully expect Episodes 8/9 to be more unique, but TFA is a bullshyt conjob.

And always, fukk critics don't even mention them on a HipHop board :scust:

This is exactly what happened with the Riddikk franchise. They listened to the haters and ended up recycling the original.