Luke Skywalker / Mark Hamil is Not Feeling The New Star Wars

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
New trilogy started out lame as fukk. Like they were too lazy to write a new story, so they just recycled Star Wars. Have the girl use one of the hardest Jedi tricks with no training like she's brushing her hair :scust: Have her in a light saber duel with a trained apprentice and win? :dahell:

Lame ass munchkinishm "bigger and better" Death Star

No character growth in 20-30 yeras? :dahell:Han and Leia acting like it's the start of A New Hope

Throw in some lame ass Lifetime family drama bullshyt :dahell:

And, we're supposed to believe that Luke has one Jedi get turned out, so the smart thing for him to do is run away and not tell anyone where and leave his whole school exposed to the same evil forces?

Made ZERO sense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd put TFA in the same boat as X-men First Class: They're both competently made movies, but the :mjpls: factor ruined them both for me personally.
John Boyega deserved better :snoop:
TFA also made some highly questionable choices in the way Rey was handled.

EDIT: But no Star Wars film will ever touch the OG trilogy. They'll never reach those stratospheric levels of greatness ever again. And no, Revenge of the Sith wasn't good, even if it's a step up from the first two prequels.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You barking up the wrong tree. These star wars dudes don't care, they think TFA is "amazing" "incredible"

:mjlol:

I'm a Star Wars fan. TFA was doodoo :mjcry: I liked Rogue One but had a hard time liking any of it's characters. I'm expecting TLJ to be diarrhea and filled with many :mjpls: moments.

:mjcry: They couldn't even afford to put FN-2187 in a full bacta tank.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
New trilogy started out lame as fukk. Like they were too lazy to write a new story, so they just recycled Star Wars. Have the girl use one of the hardest Jedi tricks with no training like she's brushing her hair :scust: Have her in a light saber duel with a trained apprentice and win? :dahell:

Lame ass munchkinishm "bigger and better" Death Star

No character growth in 20-30 yeras? :dahell:Han and Leia acting like it's the start of A New Hope

Throw in some lame ass Lifetime family drama bullshyt :dahell:

And, we're supposed to believe that Luke has one Jedi get turned out, so the smart thing for him to do is run away and not tell anyone where and leave his whole school exposed to the same evil forces?

Made ZERO sense.
100% agree
So does Mark Hamil