Luke cage dab scene was one of the most cringe things ever

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Personality-wise, imo Luke probably is more Ray Lewis or Darryl Dawkins than what Mike Colter was trying to bring about.. even Rock's FF character of Hobbs reminds me more of what a Luke Cage persona would be. In Colter's defense tho, i thought he did ok but that the writing and story direction (especially in the 1st season) didn't do him any favors.

IMO Luke Cage's personality is modern cool, charismatic Blaxploitation OG that you just know not to mess with. It should been Action Jackson, or Keenan as Shame, 90's Wesley, JC in New York Undercover, Denzel in Ricochet or as Easy Rawlins. Hell, they could've given him Mef's personality and it works. That's the era he's from in-show cannon so that's where his personality originates. They made him corny, out of touch, unnatural and stiff...and Colter's acting didn't help. None of his dialog sounded authentic. I said since the very first episode that he was the worst part off the show.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The scene was intentionally meant to be corny, out of touch though lol. Like a middle aged man tryna be hip. That was the vibe they were going for.

No it wasnt stop they really thought they gone smack points for this corny shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

this and all the ja-fakins in season 2 had me bush this entire netflix rollout.

someone said it already, outside of daredevil the entire netflix marvel run ended up being mid.

But i still think Daredevil season 3 is the best season of any comicbook show on tv, including the disney plus shows

Last edited: