Luka Lively lavish like he playing for the Mavericks - Official Mavericks '23-'24 Season Thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eventually that ball 🏀 dominant Luka Triple Double chasing was gonna get catch up to us

How many 4-8 pt wins we get this season? Too many
We rarely blew teams out this season because of Luka stat padding

Too many games he sacrificed wins for stats

Gotta let Kidd run his offense. Luka gotta become less ball dominant

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Eventually that ball 🏀 dominant Luka Triple Double chasing was gonna get catch up to us

How many 4-8 pt wins we get this season? Too many
We rarely blew teams out this season because of Luka stat padding

Too many games he sacrificed wins for stats

Gotta let Kidd run his offense. Luka gotta become less ball dominant
While I agree with you that Luka ball dominance needs to be reeled in and we need to transition to a more cohesive, team-involved offense (personnel allowing), Jason Kidd isn’t coaching shyt.

His “offense” involves playing rusty Kleber off injury who can’t even get a 3pt shot off without being turbo blocked by a wing and giving THJ 20mins of cardio during a do-or-die Finals game.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn shame such a successful season finishes by going up in flames and being subject to so much ridicule.

The only silver lining is that this is the wake up call Luka needed. The last time he was truly fit was the 2020 playoff bubble. He’s been fat and winded ever since then.

I welcome the overreactions and clowning coming from the media and fans. Clearly nobody in the organization holds Luka accountable so maybe public scorn can move the needle.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Damn shame such a successful season finishes by going up in flames and being subject to so much ridicule.

The only silver lining is that this is the wake up call Luka needed. The last time he was truly fit was the 2020 playoff bubble. He’s been fat and winded ever since then.

I welcome the overreactions and clowning coming from the media and fans. Clearly nobody in the organization holds Luka accountable so maybe public scorn can move the needle.
Yeah I agree. I don’t think Luka ever got this much criticism and feedback since he’s been here. He is getting roasted nationally and it took him getting to the finals for some of the stuff to be exposed. It needed to happen.

I have zero clue why somebody within the organization hasn’t gotten on top of this from the get go.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I agree. I don’t think Luka ever got this much criticism and feedback since he’s been here. He is getting roasted nationally and it took him getting to the finals for some of the stuff to be exposed. It needed to happen.

I have zero clue why somebody within the organization hasn’t gotten on top of this from the get go.
Bro been a pro for 9-10 years. He’s been practicing, training, watching film, and learn from pros his entire life.

If he doesn’t realize that he’s out of shape and can’t play defense by now there is no hope. Plus you can tell from his body language and press conferences, he doesn’t think he’s the issue.

He is who he is. The mavs need to just figure out a way to make it work.

barese

Pro
Daps
Although he's been playing with injections the whole playoff...
But he'll always be injured in this period if he doesn't take one summer off from the national team to work on his body...

Jokić started doing this regularly, but he's now almost a national traitor in Serbia, while Luka is the national hero in Slovenia, and he loves playing...

Luka's body won't improve while preparing for games with the national team during the summer...