Luka Brasi sleeps with the fishes: Dallas Mavs vs Utah Jazz Playoff Series Thread

Who ya got?

• Dallas in 4

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dallas in 5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Dallas in 6

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Dallas in 7

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Utah in 4

• Utah in 5

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Utah in 6

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Utah in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

You’re not winning anything playing like this. I don’t know how Donovan regressed on defense so much but this is so unfair to put this much pressure on Gobert.

None of these where Rudy fault. Jazz perimeter defense in this game was some of the worst I ever seen. One dribble and dudes are in the paint.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
None of these where Rudy fault. Jazz perimeter defense in this game was some of the worst I ever seen. One dribble and dudes are in the paint.

It's been like this for years lol.

No one on that squad can stand infront of their man, bottom-tier lateral quickness. They don't even hedge defenders, no traps, nothing.

They're content letting their perimeter get cooked 1-on-1 and then throw their hands up when Gobert is doing everything not trying to give up a basket.

Hell, I'd develop a complex like Gobert too if nikkas can't even stand infront of a guy for more than second.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Mavs stole this game because they hit 22 three pointers. Jazz actually got great contribution from most of their main guys except from Conley. They need to play better perimeter defense. Gobert is almost a liability as he's staying back and too slow to come up and contest shooters.

They can't bench Gobert because their defensive integrity collapses if he's not on the court. 22 3s was impressive for the Mavs but them only having 3 turnovers was a big key as well

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Mitchell with the classic 30 point game on 30 shots.

You’re not winning anything playing like this. I don’t know how Donovan regressed on defense so much but this is so unfair to put this much pressure on Gobert.

You can tell that a lot of posters hadn’t been watching Utah games as this has been obvious for years now, yet they kept insisting otherwise. His defense from college just hasn’t translated to the NBA and what did has been regressing for years now.

That’s his M.O. :scust:

The Shift :picard:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Might have to change my nikka “30 for 30” Mitchell’s nickname to 30-30-30 …30 shots 30 points 30 allowed :wow:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish Luka was healthy because Dallas would’ve been my sleeper finals pick. This was setting up to be his run smh

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was at the game last night. I was with co-workers up in Suite 1211 everything paid for :blessed:this This dude I know in passing but I’ve never chopped it up with shows up with this BAD female I’m like “OK I see you with the fly shorty” but she keeps looking at me so I’m like no way this his chick. Long story short we all go to a bar down the street from the arena & she tells me she’s just friends with him so I’m like ok now that’s verified what’s up :lolbron: :russ: He gotta be tight if she friend zoned him and she up in the suite then all over me at the bar :mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was at the game last night. I was with co-workers up in Suite 1211 everything paid for :blessed:this This dude I know in passing but I’ve never chopped it up with shows up with this BAD female I’m like “OK I see you with the fly shorty” but she keeps looking at me so I’m like no way this his chick. Long story short we all go to a bar down the street from the arena & she tells me she’s just friends with him so I’m like ok now that’s verified what’s up :lolbron: :russ: He gotta be tight if she friend zoned him and she up in the suite then all over me at the bar :mjlit:

A dude brought a bad shorty he tryna smash around other dudes :mjlol: