Luka Brasi sleeps with the fishes: Dallas Mavs vs Utah Jazz Playoff Series Thread

Who ya got?

• Dallas in 4

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dallas in 5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Dallas in 6

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Dallas in 7

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Utah in 4

• Utah in 5

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Utah in 6

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Utah in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You a for real Sixers fan? I can imagine being a Sixers fan back when AI was running shyt. But you are FOR REAL a fan of the current Sixers? Aight. Congrats.

What are your thoughts on Been Simmons?
:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

crossbow.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Stephen Kleber :wow:
Dude may have legit saved the series

Brunson just secured a $100mil contract with this game. I figured he was in the 70-80mil range before, but he’s going to get 9 figure offers from the Knicks and/or Pistons now
His pops is at damn near every game watching like this. I know they going for the bag and a bigger role.

CVbzHITVAAEFjnK

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
it doesn't matter whether Rudy is on or off the floor...the fact is once the initial Jazz defender gets beat on the perimeter (which is often), they're either giving up a layup or a good 3pt look

this has been this team's downfall consistently for years now...the fact this gameplan is still successful against shows the team needs an overhaul but it's Utah, how long can you wait to build up something as successful as this current team

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Mavs stole this game because they hit 22 three pointers. Jazz actually got great contribution from most of their main guys except from Conley. They need to play better perimeter defense. Gobert is almost a liability as he's staying back and too slow to come up and contest shooters.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever the case is...pathetic. No Luka and you lose like that? Come on. Jazz have seemed trash to me since Hayward left. There's no serious bite to that team. Donovan doing dumbass shyt, Rudy only impacting one side of the court, etc.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

You’re not winning anything playing like this. I don’t know how Donovan regressed on defense so much but this is so unfair to put this much pressure on Gobert.

You can tell that a lot of posters hadn’t been watching Utah games as this has been obvious for years now, yet they kept insisting otherwise. His defense from college just hasn’t translated to the NBA and what did has been regressing for years now.