Luigi's Mansion 3

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What am I not getting?

In the barbershop as gooigi and standing on top of a bookcase. Use the dark light to make the register and spirits appear but there’s one spirit who won’t come close enough for me to catch :francis:

edit: Nevermind I figured it out

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
What am I not getting?

In the barbershop as gooigi and standing on top of a bookcase. Use the dark light to make the register and spirits appear but there’s one spirit who won’t come close enough for me to catch :francis:
Sounds like a glitch. Did you restart and try doing it again?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How was that cert test breh?? Jumping on that next after i study for and pass the A+

it was tricky but I studied hard from multiple sources so it wasn’t as bad as I thought. Learned a lot going into it that I didn’t have a clue about before. Now I’m studying for the Sec+.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was tricky but I studied hard from multiple sources so it wasn’t as bad as I thought. Learned a lot going into it that I didn’t have a clue about before. Now I’m studying for the Sec+.

Dope. Your at a helpdesk gig now? What position are u shooting for with the Net+?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Dope. Your at a helpdesk gig now? What position are u shooting for with the Net+?

I haven’t made the switch over yet I said I wanted to get the three core comptia certs before I started seriously looking.

I put out a few apps when I first got my A+ and got some offers but nothing that got me wanting to leave where I’m at right now.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Haven’t been able to go deep into this due to work and studying..then there’s Pokémon dropping Friday :sadbron: I’m right after the kitchen boss.