Luigi's Mansion 3

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:wow:

Breh who said this is a G-Rated Resident Evil/Silent Hill wasn’t lying.

I’ve been playing this all day :wow:
source.gif

But in all seriousness when I saw my kids actually getting scared playing it I was like yo this is really a G-Rated horror game. It’s very fun from what I’ve played I’m letting the kids rock 1st before I really dive in.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:whew:Had to use two gold bones to beat that fukker.

These controls.:scust:The aiming in this game is really bad.

the Knight made me use three. These boss battles get pretty intense. The shoddy controls definitely don’t help matters. When I was fighting him, the whole time in the back of my mind I kept telling myself not to forget the suction cup was the Y button, because I knew it would be curtains if I messed up in any way.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
the Knight made me use three. These boss battles get pretty intense. The shoddy controls definitely don’t help matters. When I was fighting him, the whole time in the back of my mind I kept telling myself not to forget the suction cup was the Y button, because I knew it would be curtains if I messed up in any way.
I find it easier using the shoulder triggers for flashlight/plunger.

Luigi's Mansion 3 Is Much Better If You Use The Shoulder Buttons

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I thought I was the only one getting that feeling it's like a G-Rated Resident Evil/Silent Hill :whoo::demonic:.The graphics are amazing for a Switch game my kids are playing it now. I'm going to hold off on playing it until I finish Link's Awakening :mjgrin:

Been back and forth with that and this​

same here. similar themes of exploration, but they compliment each other well. i always think i should be able to place bombs in front of cracked walls when playing luigi’s mansion lol