Luigi's Mansion 3

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Finally beat it. It was an enjoyable game but halfway through it kind of got boring. Would have preferred another mansion based game instead of a hotel. Or at least a haunted hotel instead of a hotel with different themed floors. I'm not sure if its because I'm older but it just seemed very childish. I was in the 4th grade when the 1st Luigi's mansion came out and of course its Nintendo, but it didn't seem this babyish. I felt the same way when comparing Super Mario Odyssey to Mario 64 and sunshine. Controls were pretty clunky, the last king boo fight was difficult only because even when I had my vacuum targeted on his mouth to shoot the bomb. It still missed when I shot it out. I would give it a 8/10.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Finally beat it. It was an enjoyable game but halfway through it kind of got boring. Would have preferred another mansion based game instead of a hotel. Or at least a haunted hotel instead of a hotel with different themed floors. I'm not sure if its because I'm older but it just seemed very childish. I was in the 4th grade when the 1st Luigi's mansion came out and of course its Nintendo, but it didn't seem this babyish. I felt the same way when comparing Super Mario Odyssey to Mario 64 and sunshine. Controls were pretty clunky, the last king boo fight was difficult only because even when I had my vacuum targeted on his mouth to shoot the bomb. It still missed when I shot it out. I would give it a 8/10.
Nintendo has no ambition when it comes to their 1st party IPs outside of Zelda

it’s frustrating as a fan

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at the Yoshi and Kirby games released this year

just lazy creatively on all levels

as much as I liked kirby star allies I had to delete it...it was a good time waster but completely unchallenging...I felt yoshi would’ve been the same after playing the demo

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
This was one of the gifts i bought my 6 yr old daughter for xmas, a bunch of kids at school got it so she kept asking me for it.

:wow: this game is amazing, me and my babygirl play co op together and right now we just got to the 11th floor after that AMAZING egypt/pyramid level. But man me and her are having so much fun playing this and trying to figure shyt out. Me and her have always been.super close but this game is a dope experience to play with your little one i feel like we bonded more

I never played the 1st or 2nd one and i never been into puzzle games, but goddamn i like that this game makes us THINK...this is a solid 9.5/10 for me