LUCY is one of the absolute WORST films of the year

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Holy shyt, I couldn't believe how bad this movie got in the third act...I was stunned. I knew there were only like 10 minutes left and I still almost got up and left. Can't remember the last time I had that feeling at a theater.

But basically, the film is a steaming pile of pretentious, pseudo-intellectual bullshyt. The "science" of the movie is laughably stupid, even as science-fiction goes.

"....to knowledge"

as;jkdas;djgbk;jsdgjk;dfgjdgd :dead: @ that line.....holy shyt.......and the conversation with her mother :russ:......

The only thing I've seen this year that I consider worse is Three Days To Kill.....and that might be pushing it. Transformers is horrendous and I'd rather watch that on loop for a week than suffer through Lucy again.

3/10

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Holy shyt, I couldn't believe how bad this movie got in the third act...I was stunned. I knew there were only like 10 minutes left and I still almost got up and left. Can't remember the last time I had that feeling at a theater.

But basically, the film is a steaming pile of pretentious, pseudo-intellectual bullshyt. The "science" of the movie is laughably stupid, even as science-fiction goes.

"....to knowledge"

as;jkdas;djgbk;jsdgjk;dfgjdgd :dead: @ that line.....holy shyt.......and the conversation with her mother :russ:......

The only thing I've seen this year that I consider worse is Three Days To Kill.....and that might be pushing it. Transformers is horrendous and I'd rather watch that on loop for a week than suffer through Lucy again.

3/10
Well at one point she became a transformer

killacal

Banned
Daps
I knew this movie was trash when the bytch had a gut in the first shot in the preview.
If she didn't take the movie serious what did you expect :mjlol: