Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Imo things ppl say over social media shouldn't matter unless you're a politician. If this was done in a tournament then they should be banned from that event. This piggyback shyt is not a good look. Just feels too much like minority report. They snuck the cameras on everyone, nikkaz don't even realize they got everybody by the ball's already :merchant:
Low key that mattress ordeal wouldn’t have happened if it was SOHH circa 2004 :mjcry:

Wrong craigslist ad at the wrong time :sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh are you inferring me a black man of the hip hop generation is using nikka in a negative connotation? nikka hush. This dude has a history of being a dikk head and sorry all around human being. I know this and I'm not a video game nerd like most of you nikkas. fukk that guy terrible human being.
When you say hip hop generation, who dictates what reaches your ear? Conscious shyt was all around early and often mixed in with the fun and bullshyt. Once it became profitable then just like the social experiments they conduct over social media they been doing over the airwaves. They control the narrative. Think NFL, think top fortune 500 CEOs. Cuz right now, yooooooou sounding a little Harvey like :patrice: could just be a misunderstanding...
228 Morrow Road, Forest Park, GA :youngsabo:
He there now :krs:

Watch his live feed here...

How are you friends with that dude with all the spooks and jiggaboos that have rolled out of his mouth
You got it wrong :stop: He was talking about my nikka Spooky Jiggaboos. That nikka like 6'9 and be wilding out on Instagram
Low key that mattress ordeal wouldn’t have happened if it was SOHH circa 2004 :mjcry:

Wrong craigslist ad at the wrong time :sadcam:
Only thing I didn't like about it was the drop-off in tangible fukkery. It dumbed down the "dozens" to the point that eventually people only brought it up when they get angry

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Only thing I didn't like about it was the drop-off in tangible fukkery. It dumbed down the "dozens" to the point that eventually people only brought it up when they get angry

no joke

its crazy because while we're a niche community the "virality" part was limited to the site

fukk getting viral now :hubie:internet has created hivemind humor via meme culture

sickening how many mentally weak men and women are out there. You a true soldier for getting through that gimmick and pride unscathed :myman::salute:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
if a company that made my most cherished and beloved games actually mentioned my name in an indefinite ban, that would just hit me kinda different :wow:

i cant even imagine being this out of control. LOL
Very true. Capcom took a break from burying 7 different Mega Man franchises 5,000 feet underground to publicly tell LTG to kick rocks. That's gotta hurt.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
LTG is such a cornball. I remember when Viscant sonned his ass. :russ:

3JD6WcC.jpg

:mjlol: this the best thing that ever came out of LTG saga