Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Get Banned by Capcom, brehs :mjlol:

GloriousPlainAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Again, LTG is a complete piece of shyt, but this is another example of the :mjpls: going on in the FGC, and gaming in general. People ate acting like LTG killed somebody, but that Asian treh saying nikka is nothing, or much less.

tranny's got the battery in their back right now.

but the dude who called ltg got banned too

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Imo things ppl say over social media shouldn't matter unless you're a politician. If this was done in a tournament then they should be banned from that event. This piggyback shyt is not a good look. Just feels too much like minority report. They snuck the cameras on everyone, nikkaz don't even realize they got everybody by the ball's already :merchant:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
tranny's got the battery in their back right now.

but the dude who called ltg got banned too
I know. My point is, people are wilding out about LTG's comments, but the treh saying nikka is being minimized. Treh got banned. But almost everyone else is focusing on LTG.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imo things ppl say over social media shouldn't matter unless you're a politician. If this was done in a tournament then they should be banned from that event. This piggyback shyt is not a good look. Just feels too much like minority report. They snuck the cameras on everyone, nikkaz don't even realize they got everybody by the ball's already :merchant:
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Never change my nikka, never change

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So I just discovered who low tier god was last month because I watch some videos on YT about dudes raging in 2K, & I ended up coming across his videos through the YouTube rabbit hole.

I spent at least 5 days watching LTG comps laughing my ass off till I came across one video where he was calling another black man a spook, tar baby and other derogatory racist terms, & he said he didn’t give a fukk that a white dude was calling one of his black fans who donated money to him numerous times a ni99er.

fukk ltg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So I just discovered who low tier god was last month because I watch some videos on YT about dudes raging in 2K, & I ended up coming across his videos through the YouTube rabbit hole.

I spent at least 5 days watching LTG comps laughing my ass off till I came across one video where he was calling another black man a spook, tar baby and other derogatory racist terms, & he said he didn’t give a fukk that a white dude was calling one of his black fans who donated money to him numerous times a ni99er.

fukk ltg
I know ltg personally, if you wanna see them hands that could be arranged