Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So I just discovered who low tier god was last month because I watch some videos on YT about dudes raging in 2K, & I ended up coming across his videos through the YouTube rabbit hole.

I spent at least 5 days watching LTG comps laughing my ass off till I came across one video where he was calling another black man a spook, tar baby and other derogatory racist terms, & he said he didn’t give a fukk that a white dude was calling one of his black fans who donated money to him numerous times a ni99er.

fukk ltg

used to follow him for a short minute until I saw that shyt.

There's something super odd about it all. Like the dude can be chill and talk about real/funny shyt, but then say some of the most weirdest racist derogatory shyt, and then say he can't be racist to blacks while being black. He contradicts himself immensely. Dude isn't making it anywhere with the backlog of fukkery he has noted on the net.

I really don't think the dude is righted once that cam turns off he has to be in some weird dark mindset.

But at least Cero didn't get off free as well.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LOL@any ban when no event will take place this year. LTG is trash who never makes it out of pools so IDK what any ban means. The fakkit is hurt more by this than anything since “it’s” a top ken player

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Also I never found out who was the poster on here who roasted LTG into oblivion. He’s a huge FNC player

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
xl6ch21j6ou41.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

“it’s black culture that’s the problem”

He's not wrong tho :yeshrug: and the modern day "culture" has been packaged and sold to the youth via old time social media aka radio and movies. Black ppl don't dictate what gets released to the masses, black people don't even own black entertainment television. The mainstream culture of the masses is chaos. If you ever thought little Wayne was the greatest rapper alive then you're priorities "culturally speaking" are inconsistent with cultures that command respect from other cultures. And that's because black culture is co-created, co-founded, co-produced, co-sponsored by co-casians who till this day don't uniformly agree that black lives even matter. That's the real blame but i can't expect this Asian dude to be hip when most ppl involved in the culture are not :francis:

The answer isn't to wait for the co-conspirators to fix things, it's up to black ppl, the culture needs to change without interference from an outside culture. Hollaback...
:skip:
Tell him he’s a bytch ass nikka then
He said drop the location, he's in the A right now coincidentally
That's the type of nikka you associate with my guy
:francis:

But then here's where the jedi mind trick creates a paradox that the masses cannot figure out. nikka is just North euro American for negro. And some of those negro's were themselves called Naga's back in Africa. We have the knowledge that nikka wasn't even used to degrade, that's just the name they established. But they didn't create the base word. The word negro predates the American slave trade. In conclusion, we are not nikkaz in terms of THEIR definition that you would find in a dictionary

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
He's not wrong tho :yeshrug: and the modern day "culture" has been packaged and sold to the youth via old time social media aka radio and movies. Black ppl don't dictate what gets released to the masses, black people don't even own black entertainment television. The mainstream culture of the masses is chaos. If you ever thought little Wayne was the greatest rapper alive then you're priorities "culturally speaking" are inconsistent with cultures that command respect from other cultures. And that's because black culture is co-created, co-founded, co-produced, co-sponsored by co-casians who till this day don't uniformly agree that black lives even matter. That's the real blame but i can't expect this Asian dude to be hip when most ppl involved in the culture are not :francis:

The answer isn't to wait for the co-conspirators to fix things, it's up to black ppl, the culture needs to change without interference from an outside culture. Hollaback...

He said drop the location, he's in the A right now coincidentally

:francis:

But then here's where the jedi mind trick creates a paradox that the masses cannot figure out. nikka is just North euro American for negro. And some of those negro's were themselves called Naga's back in Africa. We have the knowledge that nikka wasn't even used to degrade, that's just the name they established. But they didn't create the base word. The word negro predates the American slave trade....

Bruh are you inferring me a black man of the hip hop generation is using nikka in a negative connotation? nikka hush. This dude has a history of being a dikk head and sorry all around human being. I know this and I'm not a video game nerd like most of you nikkas. fukk that guy terrible human being.