Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It's whack because they would have to ban a whole bunch of FGC for things they said, back in the day of IRC lots of things were said. Man if someone had the logs from Mr wiz....:picard:

LTG does what he does on his stream and if twitch hasn't banned him for it, why is capcom randomly getting involved? He's been doing this for years now all of a sudden he needs to be:camby:This literally has nothing to do with capcom outside of him playing there game at the time this was said.

If it was at an event, or something sponsored by them they yeah sure. If you gonna police stuff then go ahead and hit everybody.

im assuming capcom is getting involved because they were made aware due to ceo and evo banning him. i honestly have no problem with linewide bans. like ive mentioned ltg needed to be banned years ago. maybe if someone prolific did the same, we might have been rid of him then, but the fact that nonblacks have been saying nikka all this time with noone checking them, i guess thats an impossiblitiy

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: You have to be 20 or under
no. im 27.

i just really loved sf4. got into when i was 16. most fascinating, interesting, frustrating, addictive game i've ever played. so much so that i stopped playing other games. provided me with 6 years of entertainment.

it never got old

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Definitely agree about SF V being dumbed down to lessen the skill gap. Most of the gameplay boils down to guessing instead of reactions and spacing.

Wasn’t really into sf 4 either though but for completely different reasons.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Definitely agree about SF V being dumbed down to lessen the skill gap. Most of the gameplay boils down to guessing instead of reactions and spacing.

Wasn’t really into sf 4 either though but for completely different reasons.

Breh that whole guessing argument has been deaded since season three. Whiff punishing is there, crush counters neutered, and hit boxes go further outward.

As far as skill gap you talking plinking and FADC?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol.

I havnt seen any of his streams to feel a way about it but these best of clips? This is funny to me.
You've seen pretty much it. He doesn't have anything else. Unless you like seeing the same shtick over and over.